• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director forThose Waiting for Catalogs 25 Pk.

In summary, the back order for catalogs is for all sizes, and the decision to leave half the new season out of the mini may be because of the shipping increase.
baychef
Silver Member
Just noticed that catalogs for S/S in packs of 25 are on back order until March 6th. In case you know of anyone who has ordered them thought you would like to know.

But not the packs of 100? That's just weird - since the packs of 100 are just 4 packs of 25.

Chefbeckyd said:
But not the packs of 100? That's just weird - since the packs of 100 are just 4 packs of 25.

they are probably trying to push us into getting 100 instead of 25....although I always order 100 because its so much cheaper!! ;)

I figured the back order is for all catalogs since they did a reprint. When they ship, the 100 is just 4-25 packs.

I think it is all catalogs, I just ordered a supply order and got everything but the catalogs, I hope they get them to me quickly! I have 3 shows this weekend and only about 25 catalogs to work with (one of the shows is a bridal shower they invited over 100 people to) and I don't have any host packets made up either I already mailed about 30 out. This could get interesting.

It is all the catalogs. I'm guessing because of the reprint. I'm sure they have a ton printed before we start and then just make more as they are starting to run low but this time they had to start over. What a mess this season's paperwork is. They definitely need to get new proofers at the printer. 3 - now 4 - errors in the catalog. In case anyone hasn't heard, the RCB is listed at 11" in both the catalog and the mini but it is 9". The online description is corrected to 9". And then there was the decision to leave half the new season out of the mini...

It could also be because of the shipping increase. I know I ordered 400 catalogs on Feb 29th to avoid paying an increase in shipping.

1. What is "forThose Waiting for Catalogs 25 Pk."?

"forThose Waiting for Catalogs 25 Pk." is a pack of 25 catalogs that are specifically designed for individuals who have been waiting for a catalog to be released.

2. What is included in the pack?

The pack includes 25 catalogs that feature a variety of products and services from different companies. It also includes a special discount code that can be used when ordering from any of the featured companies.

3. How long does it take to receive the pack?

The pack will be shipped within 1-2 business days after the order is placed. The delivery time will depend on your location, but it usually takes between 3-7 business days for the pack to arrive.

4. Is there a cost for the pack?

Yes, there is a cost for the pack. The price will vary depending on the companies featured in the catalog, but it is usually a small fee to cover production and shipping costs.

5. How can I order "forThose Waiting for Catalogs 25 Pk."?

You can order the pack by visiting our website and placing an order online. You will need to provide your shipping address and payment information to complete the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tiffanypc05
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • chef2you