• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Manage Customer Returns?

, I am not sure why you are so surprised. I have never used a system like that, but I have been using a little notebook that I keep track of in my own way.
PamperedK
Silver Member
For those of you that handle returns for your customers, how do you keep track? I have tried a few different "systems" but I'm having a hard time keeping track! I seem to get return requests via email, phone, at shows, through facebook, in person, text, etc....and I need an easy way to keep track of everything so I can follow up and make sure everyone's happy.

Any suggestions?

a microsoft excel document?

I have a tiny 5"X7" spiral bound notebook. I write the date I heard from the customer, the customers name, address and phone number, the issue - and then the date I called home office and the reference number they gave me. I then write down the date I contact the customer again. I do not mail things back for them - they have to do that themselves. I follow up with them in about two weeks to make sure it has gotten done. Then I just put a great big checkmark on the entire entry to know it is completed. A little old fashioned but it gets the job done and I don't have a ton of customers having problems with their stuff -even considering I try to help anyone who comes to me whether they purchased the product from me or not. I do 2-4 shows a month and at least two vendor fairs a year and the notebook I am using, I have been using since Jan 2009 and I have only filled six pages front and back - that's about four entries on each side. Not a lot. We have great products!

Unfortunately, I really don't have a "system", but I do save the emails from HO once I have submitted the product adjustment. I do try to make note of it under the contact notes in PP3. I just had a thought. What if you create a group name "Returns" or Adjustments, and that way you could run a report anytime you need to follow up with those customers, or to find those customers easily.

Bren706 said:
Unfortunately, I really don't have a "system", but I do save the emails from HO once I have submitted the product adjustment. I do try to make note of it under the contact notes in PP3. I just had a thought. What if you create a group name "Returns" or Adjustments, and that way you could run a report anytime you need to follow up with those customers, or to find those customers easily.

That sounds like it would work...but I dont have PP3 since I'm in Canada. :( We still have the OLD PP!

I like the simplicity of a little notebook. I'll have to try that.

I have never uploaded a file so I hope this works. I use this tracking sheet to keep track and then just file the sheet once it is full. Hope this helps

Attachments

• returns log sheet.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 433
PamperedK said:
That sounds like it would work...but I dont have PP3 since I'm in Canada. :( We still have the OLD PP!

I like the simplicity of a little notebook. I'll have to try that.

Serious???? :eek: :eek: :eek:WOW!!! I wonder why!

Sandi

What is "forThose That Handle Returns"?

"forThose That Handle Returns" is a service that helps businesses manage their return process efficiently and effectively. It provides tools and resources to handle returns, refunds, and exchanges in a timely and organized manner.

How does "forThose That Handle Returns" work?

First, businesses sign up for the service and input their return policies and procedures. Customers can then initiate a return request through the business's website or through the "forThose That Handle Returns" platform. The service will then guide the customer and the business through the return process, including tracking the return, issuing refunds or exchanges, and managing any necessary communication between parties.

What are the benefits of using "forThose That Handle Returns"?

"forThose That Handle Returns" offers several benefits for businesses, including streamlining the return process, reducing customer service inquiries, and improving customer satisfaction. It also provides businesses with valuable data and insights on return trends, allowing them to make informed decisions on their return policies and procedures.

Is "forThose That Handle Returns" suitable for all types of businesses?

Yes, "forThose That Handle Returns" is designed to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of various businesses. It can be used by small, medium, and large businesses in any industry that offers products or services with a return policy.

How much does "forThose That Handle Returns" cost?

The cost of "forThose That Handle Returns" varies depending on the size and needs of the business. There are different pricing plans available, and businesses can choose the one that best fits their budget and requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • cooknjess