• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You Who Send Your Newsletter Out via Email

In summary, email is cheaper than services like iContact and MailChimp. It is easier to use and maintain contact lists with email.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Why do you send via email versus using a service like iContact or MailChimp?

Is it cost, too difficult to use, too hard to maintain contact lists, or some other reason?

For me it's the cost. I am a hobby consultant and I already spend more money than I should :D

I have the Incredimail software (IncrediMail - Have Fun Sending Email!) and I love all the designs and emoticons they have for sending out emails. Plus, I was able to create groups out of my contacts so I don't have to input each contact everytime I send the newsletter.

it's a combination of cost and the ability to import the newsletter into a mailing service. My e-mail program is called incredimail. My newsletter includes a lot of those smilies and such and Incredimail makes it easy to insert them. Problem I have is that I can't edit the HTML at all. It's just easier to group my guests and send out a few different e-mails.

I know this thread is more for Joy to get feedback so she can look into what services to offer, but I just wanted to plug a few resources I use:Online-HTML-Editor.org - The free online WYSIWYG Editor! - A free online WYSIWYG HTML editor. Click the button with <> to get a box into which you paste your HTML, click OK. Edit your piece, then click the <> button again to copy the updated HTML.Email Marketing and Email List Manager | MailChimp - An ESP which has a Freemium plan with which you can have up to 2000 email addresses for free. Lots of reporting features, and an Autoresponder feature that allows you to set up emails to automatically go out based on certain criteria like birthdays. They are upgrading to a newer version next week, and the Autoresponder will no longer be available to new free accounts after that. Existing accounts will be grandfathered in.

It is very easy, and FREE, for me to break down a word document (of addresses) into acceptable quantities, and send my newsletter that way. I started trying to figure out chimp mail once, but didn't have time.

lt1jane said:
it's a combination of cost and the ability to import the newsletter into a mailing service. My e-mail program is called incredimail. My newsletter includes a lot of those smilies and such and Incredimail makes it easy to insert them. Problem I have is that I can't edit the HTML at all. It's just easier to group my guests and send out a few different e-mails.

A bit off track here...but I used to LOVE Incredimail... I LOVE all the little smiley features it has... but I had so many unable to open my E-mail plus I was told that it really cause problems with "bugs" in your computer and slowed things down. Just wondering if anyone has had that problem.

I have been using I contact and just sent my first one with Mail Chimp and loved it... Only problem so far is I do like to insert lots of little smileys etc... and can't do that with Mail Chimp.. I send out over 1500 letters so using regular e-mail takes way to long!

1. What types of newsletters can I send using email?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can send a variety of newsletters via email such as product updates, promotional offers, new recipes, and monthly newsletters to your customers.

2. Do I need any special software to send email newsletters?

No, you do not need any special software to send email newsletters. Pampered Chef provides a user-friendly platform that allows you to easily create and send newsletters to your customers via email.

3. Can I personalize my newsletters with customer names and information?

Yes, you can personalize your newsletters with customer names and information. Our platform allows you to import customer information and merge it into your newsletters for a more personalized touch.

4. How often should I send out newsletters via email?

The frequency of sending out newsletters via email can vary depending on your business and customer base. However, it is generally recommended to send a monthly newsletter and occasional promotional emails to keep your customers engaged and informed about your products and services.

5. Are there any best practices for email newsletter design?

Yes, there are some best practices for email newsletter design. Some tips include using a clear and concise subject line, using a clean and visually appealing layout, including high-quality images, and providing valuable and relevant content. It is also important to make sure your newsletters are mobile-friendly and have a clear call-to-action for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • kam