• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Interested - My Presentation Notes

In summary, CKAwesome shared her presentation notes from the Phoenix Spring Launch, and highlighted how she promotes orders on her spice gift cards. She also offered some great ideas for Valentine's Day celebrations.
ChefCKHall
Here is a copy of my presentation for Phoenix Spring Launch! I hope they will help someone.....Looks a little stale compared to being there in person but I managed to get through it!

Happy Valentine's Day! CK

Attachments

• Spring Launch Cooking Show Training Outline - CK Hall.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 701
Thank you!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This is very generous of you. I can't wait to see you in action someday - perhaps conference? It's the price you pay for being so fabulous - you keep getting asked to do presentations over and over again!

ChefCKHall said:
Here is a copy of my presentation for Phoenix Spring Launch! I hope they will help someone.....Looks a little stale compared to being there in person but I managed to get through it!

Happy Valentine's Day! CK

FANTASTIC! I was going to ask if you had this to email to me. Forwarding to my team asap!

Also, PHX was really, really lucky to have the opportunity to have CK present to us! I hope you all get to see her in action soon too. She's flippin' amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your notes! I'm reading through them right now, but had to come on here and say that I love your idea about passing around the spice through the night and then that being a giveaway thing. But I really love how you promote orders on them. Great idea! I'm going to start doing that!!

Thank you for being so generous!

Thank you so much for sharing!:chef:

You truly are fab and generous! Thanks! Hoping to see you in action someday soon too! =)

Thank you, saving it to my desktop!

Thank you, I saved it to print out and keep going over....I plan to steal a few things for sure!!

I was at the Phoenix Spring Launch and I LOVED your presentation. You are so dynamic, I just loved it. BTW, you mentioned making a Chocolate cake in your DCB, do you have that recipe??
Thanks for the inspiration!

Thank you!

What is "For Those Interested - My Presentation Notes"?

"For Those Interested - My Presentation Notes" is a collection of notes and tips that I have put together to help you get the most out of your Pampered Chef experience. It includes information on our products, recipes, and tips for hosting successful parties.

How can I access "For Those Interested - My Presentation Notes"?

You can access "For Those Interested - My Presentation Notes" through our Pampered Chef website or by asking your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy. It is also available in digital format for easy viewing and sharing.

What kind of information can I find in "For Those Interested - My Presentation Notes"?

"For Those Interested - My Presentation Notes" includes information on our most popular products, tips for using them, and delicious recipes that you can make with them. It also has information on how to host the perfect Pampered Chef party and get the most out of your purchases.

Is "For Those Interested - My Presentation Notes" only for new consultants?

No, "For Those Interested - My Presentation Notes" is a helpful resource for all Pampered Chef consultants. Whether you are just starting out or have been with us for years, you can find valuable information and tips in this collection of notes.

Can I share "For Those Interested - My Presentation Notes" with my team?

Yes, "For Those Interested - My Presentation Notes" is a great resource to share with your team. You can use it to train new consultants or as a reference guide for your team meetings. You can also share it with potential new consultants to give them a better understanding of what Pampered Chef is all about.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
pckrissy