• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Used Items - PM for Current List

In summary, our "New & Used Items" list includes various kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, updated weekly and occasionally featuring limited edition or retired items. All used items are in good condition, thoroughly inspected, and available for purchase through private message and PayPal. No additional discounts are offered as the prices are already heavily discounted from the original retail price.
trps
Silver Member
Here is the list
I have many of the brand new items I must sell because I have no room to store PM for current list

XL Pampered Chef flip flops $7.00
Chocolate Bliss invites unopened .50
How Sweet It Is Cookie Show invites x5 unopened .50 each
Wahoo recruiting club key chain with rubber bracelet 2.00
Wahoo recruiting club mouse pad 2.50

Ask me about The Pampered Chef pin 1.00
"Got Pans? Need dough? The Pampered chef" key chain 1.00
Cancer society pin .50
The Pampered Chef clock 5.00
The Pampered Chef Portfolio Small fits a half size legal tab and places for business cards 5.00
25th anniversary silver charm bracelet plus 12 charms (products help whip cancer and 25) 15.00

Old style cookie press $20.00
Reversible Tiles Table Runner $7.00
Small Bowls Colored (4) $25.00
Toaster Bags (new but opened to see what they were) $3.00
Old style carving set $30.00
Purple i-slice $3.00
Microfiber towel Pumpkin $5.00 X 2

Striped Medium Bowl $10.00
Kitchen Shears Case (black) $5.00

Cookie Cutter (used ) $1.00
Bar B Tongs (used ) $5.00

Many more items that are current please PM for the list

anyone else interested?

Is the clock a wall clock?

sweetlissa said:
Is the clock a wall clock?

I will try to take a picture it is small like a little larger than a post-it? I will get it out tonight and get the measurements

1. What items do you have available in your "New & Used Items" list?

Our "New & Used Items" list includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. This can range from cookware and bakeware to food storage containers and utensils. We also occasionally have limited edition or retired items available.

2. How often is the "New & Used Items" list updated?

We update our "New & Used Items" list regularly, usually on a weekly basis. However, availability may change at any time, so we recommend checking the list frequently for the most up-to-date information.

3. Are the used items in good condition?

Yes, all of our used items are in good condition and have been thoroughly inspected before being added to the list. We make sure that any used items are still in working order and have minimal wear and tear.

4. How can I purchase items from the "New & Used Items" list?

To purchase items from our "New & Used Items" list, simply send us a private message (PM) with the list of items you are interested in. We will then provide you with pricing and payment information. Please note that all transactions must be made through PayPal.

5. Do you offer any discounts on the "New & Used Items" list?

No, we do not offer any additional discounts on items from the "New & Used Items" list. The prices listed are already heavily discounted from the original retail price, so you are getting a great deal on these items as they are.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • trps