• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Logo Wear and Totes - Get Your HWC Pink and Black Backpack for Only $10!

In summary, "Shop Logo Wear and Totes" is a collection of merchandise featuring the Pampered Chef logo and branding, including t-shirts, hats, totes, and more. The HWC Pink and Black Backpack, part of this collection, is a stylish and functional backpack on sale for $10. It cannot be customized, but is available for purchase by anyone who wants to show their support for Pampered Chef.
mscharf
2 Tool Turn About Totes $11 each for both for $20 + $5 shipping

HWC Pink and Black backpack $10 + $5 shipping

I am heading to the post office at 4pm today!! If you pay via paypal before then I will ship today!!! First person to PM me with an email address that I can send a paypal invoice to WINS!!

Last edited:
bumping, lowered prices of TTA totes!!

Did you get my email? I want/need the sweater!

Sandi

If the sweater is still available, I am interested. Please message me if it is avaialable.

cardigan is sold, still have the bags!!

I tool turn about is pending payment. I still have 1 tool turn about and the HWC back pack for sale

mscharf said:
I tool turn about is pending payment. I still have 1 tool turn about and the HWC back pack for sale

Do you have a pic of the HWC backpack?

What is "Shop Logo Wear and Totes"?

"Shop Logo Wear and Totes" is a collection of merchandise specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It includes items such as t-shirts, hats, totes, and more, all featuring the Pampered Chef logo and branding.

What is the HWC Pink and Black Backpack?

The HWC Pink and Black Backpack is a stylish and functional backpack that is part of the "Shop Logo Wear and Totes" collection. It features a sleek black design with the Pampered Chef logo in pink, and is perfect for carrying all your Pampered Chef products and materials.

How much does the HWC Pink and Black Backpack cost?

The HWC Pink and Black Backpack is currently on sale for only $10! This is a limited time offer, so make sure to get yours before they're gone.

Can I customize the HWC Pink and Black Backpack with my name or business information?

At this time, the HWC Pink and Black Backpack cannot be customized. However, it is a great way to show off your Pampered Chef pride and promote your business.

Can I purchase the HWC Pink and Black Backpack if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant or customer?

Yes, the HWC Pink and Black Backpack is available for purchase by anyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It's a great way to show your support for Pampered Chef and its mission to bring families together in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • elizabethby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethby
  • toaster_pastry