• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Discontinued Woven Selections

In summary, "Discontinued Woven Selections" is a line of Pampered Chef products that are no longer in production and are being sold at a discounted price. Replacement parts for these products are available as long as they are in stock, but the availability cannot be guaranteed. The products are covered by a warranty, but returns or exchanges are not accepted. The availability of these products may vary and is subject to change.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have all three that were available in the catalog (9x13, round pizza, and large square). I'm asking $20 for each plus shipping.

what are these?

Baskets for the pieces I indicated.

i'll take the 9x13 and lg. square.....

The 9x13 and the square are sold. I still have the pizza woven selection left.

1. What is "Discontinued Woven Selections"?

"Discontinued Woven Selections" is a line of Pampered Chef products that are no longer in production and are being sold at a discounted price. These products are still new and in their original packaging.

2. Can I still purchase replacement parts for "Discontinued Woven Selections" products?

Yes, you can still purchase replacement parts for "Discontinued Woven Selections" products as long as they are available in our inventory. However, please note that we cannot guarantee the availability of replacement parts for discontinued products.

3. Are "Discontinued Woven Selections" products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "Discontinued Woven Selections" products are covered by our standard Pampered Chef warranty. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I return or exchange "Discontinued Woven Selections" products?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for "Discontinued Woven Selections" products. However, if your product is damaged or defective upon arrival, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How long will the "Discontinued Woven Selections" products be available for sale?

The availability of "Discontinued Woven Selections" products may vary and is subject to change. We recommend purchasing your desired products as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • pcthisandthat