• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive

lisaterwilliger

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
Just got this in the mail yesterday and don't need it. I'm asking $25, plus shipping. So let me know if you want it and your zip code so I can get you a total. Paypal only please. Thanks.

ChefMarylu

Novice Member
Aug 2, 2011
I would live to buy this from you. !! :)

ChefMarylu

Novice Member
Aug 2, 2011
Oopps sorry LOVE to buy it.

ChefMarylu

Novice Member
Aug 2, 2011
Zip code is 91730. (sorry on my phone and it keeps clearing out - thanks.

lisaterwilliger

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
I pm'd you a total. Thanks.

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
I will part with mine for $28 including shipping.

Feb 25, 2011
Mine is available for $20.00.....shipping included!!

ChefMarylu

Novice Member
Aug 2, 2011
Hi Everyone, thanks so much, I just paid lisaterwilliger since I replied to her message. These are hot items this summer! ;)

Feb 25, 2011
ChefMarylu, I am so glad that you bought it from lisaterwilliger. I wasn't trying to nor would I have taken your sale away from her. I totally assumed that you had already purchased it when I posted. My only intention for posting was for anyone else out there that would like it. Just wanted to clear this up in case it looked otherwise!!

lesliecooks4u

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2011
ChefMarylu, I am so glad that you bought it from lisaterwilliger. I wasn't trying to nor would I have taken your sale away from her. I totally assumed that you had already purchased it when I posted. My only intention for posting was for anyone else out there that would like it. Just wanted to clear this up in case it looked otherwise!!

I'm interested in yours - just sent you a PM.

Mar 14, 2012
I would like to purchase one of these for a girl on my team. Does anyone have one left they are willing to sell?

ChefMarylu

Novice Member
Aug 2, 2011

Oh it's all good forever their mom, just wanted to let everyone know that I bought one and the others were available. Thanks everyone for posting what you are willing to part with as there is always someone who is looking to purchase one. ;-)

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
mine is gone

chezshelly

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2007
My Director is interested in one if someone still has one to sell! Thanks!

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
Word of advice--don't get rid of them! I used my carrier for the first time last night after another consultant showed me hers at a meeting, along with the feature of unzipping from the bottom so as not to spill or disturb what is in the Cool and Serve. I was going to sell mine, but am so happy that I did not!

lalemom

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2010
Used mine at the grocery store for my cold items which stirred up conversation about PC which resulted in me giving the cashier a mini and a join us brochure. Cross your fingers

Jan 20, 2010
I have one for sale. Brand new...never used! 25.00 plus shipping.. please let me know if your interested in it :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
FelicityG92
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views