• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What materials are included in this forSale box?

In summary, a person is cleaning out their office and is selling a big box of older business materials for $20 plus the flat rate box shipping. The materials include Show & Sell DVDs, business guide packets, postcards, labels, bookmarks, a car decal, flyers, a wallet, order forms, recruiting flyers, and booklets. These materials are good for reference and advertising purposes. The person will contact interested buyers through a private message.
ChefKelebel
I am cleaning out my office and am parting with a big box of older business materials. I'd like to sell all of it as a lot for $20 plus the flat rate box shipping for the large box (there's a lot of stuff). The materials I have (so far):

* Show & Sell DVD s/s 2009 & f/w 2005
* Your season of success DVD f/lw 2009
* A couple of business guide packets (one opened and one sealed and one set still sealed of the tabs)
* 40+ Past Host Discount (is about to expire) postcards
* 5 of the index sized pc labels, I put these on my home made lap boards and they are great! (the older one and they are clear)
* 75+ PC bookmarks (make nice giveaways or gifts)
* one PC car decal (a clear one with pictures of some products on it)
* S/S '05 "host a kitchen show" flyers (the "tapas and scoop shows" - I also have some postcard invites still sealed in package
* Nylon PC logo small wallet or waist pack (it has the chicken on it, very cute!)
* a packet and some loose "show order forms" (do people still use these:))
* 2 sheets of colored labels that say, "customer service", "new kit", "supply order" and "order processing"
* 3 Kitchen Show Tally books
* 9 Gift Certificate Order Forms
* Various PC Consultant News Issues (including some from 2006 to current) total - 19 issues
* f/w 2007 and f/w 2009 Spanish Catalogs (one of each)
* (18) Show Planning Guides for hosts ("It's Showtime" version)
* A wedding brochure
* Misc. host information sheets and show tally sheets I made on the computer, all are blank and can be reproduced)
* One sealed pack and one loose pack of "List of 40" 3 ply sheets for host packets (the ones with the carbon copies)
* 50+ "your life your way" recruiting flyers (they have mine and a former consultant's info on them but you can easily put your label over them)
* 7 "Come Join Us" booklets

All of these are older paperwork but still are definately good to have around, especially if you're a newer consultant, nice reference and the flyers are still good to put around town and leave in offices, dentists, daycare, and so forth. I'm just cleaning out and keeping the newer stuff I have. Go forth and Advertise!

Last edited:
I'd like the whole lot!!

Great I'll PM you with info.

Pc decal would be great, and pc wallet, cost? if other falls through that is

Hi Laurie,
I haven't heard back yet from Shelby and I'll give her another day or so then I'll PM you about the wallet/decal, sound good?
Kelly

What types of business materials are available for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of business materials including catalogs, order forms, host envelopes, and business cards. These materials are essential for running your Pampered Chef business smoothly and efficiently.

Can I customize my business materials with my personal information?

Yes, all of our business materials can be customized with your personal information such as your name, contact information, and consultant ID number. This will make it easier for your customers to place orders and contact you for future purchases.

Are there any discounts for purchasing business materials in bulk?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of business materials. The more you order, the more you save! This is a great option for consultants who have a large customer base or plan on hosting multiple parties and events.

Can I order business materials online?

Yes, you can easily order business materials online through our consultant website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Business Materials" section. From there, you can browse our selection and place your order.

What is the turnaround time for receiving my business materials?

The turnaround time for business materials varies depending on the type of material and the quantity ordered. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. If you need your materials sooner, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • kcmckay