• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss Out on the Garage Sale? See What's Still Available!

In summary, "forSale After the Garage Sale" is a special sale event where discounted prices are offered on brand new Pampered Chef products that were not sold during the garage sale. The event typically takes place a few days after the garage sale and includes items that were not part of the original sale. Prices may vary from the garage sale, but all products are still high-quality and come with a satisfaction guarantee. Unfortunately, all sales at the "forSale After the Garage Sale" event are final, but customer service can assist with any defects.
trps
Silver Member
Most are current but some discontinued please pm for list

I sent you a pm
thanks

I just PM'd you, too! Thanks.

Sent a PM :)

I have pm'd from last night anyone else???

I'd like the list too!

I think I have sent everyone

yes thanks. Oh well, nothing I need. LOL I guess thats good too.

I emailed, but didn't receive a list:(

1. What is "forSale After the Garage Sale"?

"forSale After the Garage Sale" is a special sale event where we offer discounted prices on items that were not sold during our garage sale. These items are brand new and in excellent condition, perfect for those looking for great deals on Pampered Chef products.

2. When is the "forSale After the Garage Sale" event?

The "forSale After the Garage Sale" event typically takes place a few days after our garage sale. The exact date and time will be announced on our website and social media pages, so be sure to follow us to stay updated.

3. Can I only purchase items that were not sold during the garage sale?

No, during the "forSale After the Garage Sale" event, you can purchase any Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, even if they were not part of the garage sale. However, please note that these items are limited in quantity and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

4. Are the prices at the "forSale After the Garage Sale" event the same as the garage sale?

The prices at the "forSale After the Garage Sale" event may vary from the garage sale prices. Our goal is to offer even greater discounts on the remaining items to make sure they find a new home. However, rest assured that all products are still high-quality and come with our satisfaction guarantee.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased at the "forSale After the Garage Sale" event?

Unfortunately, all sales at the "forSale After the Garage Sale" event are final. We are unable to accept returns or exchanges for these items. However, if there is a defect with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cdvanelli
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • kcmckay