• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants 3 Bread Tubes for Only $12?

In summary, bread tubes are versatile kitchen tools used for shaping and baking bread, as well as making desserts and appetizers. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for durability. Three sizes are available - small, medium, and large - with each size measuring 2, 3, and 4 inches in diameter respectively. These bread tubes are also safe to use in the oven, withstanding temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. While they do not come with any recipes, customers can find a variety of delicious options on the company's website or through their consultants.
pckelly
I have 3 bread tubes for sale. I have the square, the star and the heart. I received them in my surprise box at conference, and took them out of the wrapper, but have not used them and probably will not use them. I will sell all 3 of them together for 12.00 plus 5.00 for priority shipping. It will get to you quick! I take paypal!!

Last edited:
Kelly I know someone was on here looking for bread tubes I dont know her neam but i am sure you could probably find the thread she started:balloon:

SOMEONE wants these!! Thanks!!

SOLD!!!!

1. What are bread tubes used for?

Bread tubes are used for shaping and baking bread in various decorative shapes. They can also be used for making desserts and appetizers.

2. Are these bread tubes dishwasher safe?

Yes, these bread tubes are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong their lifespan.

3. What sizes do these bread tubes come in?

These bread tubes come in three different sizes - small, medium, and large. The small size measures 2 inches in diameter, the medium size measures 3 inches in diameter, and the large size measures 4 inches in diameter.

4. Can I use these bread tubes in the oven?

Yes, these bread tubes are safe to use in the oven. They can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Do these bread tubes come with any recipes?

No, these bread tubes do not come with any recipes. However, you can find many delicious bread and dessert recipes on our website or through our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
  • cookinmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Denise K