• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Mailing Invite Forms for Hosts | Simplify Guest List Management

In summary, forms for mailing invites are used to collect necessary information from guests for an event or party. While Pampered Chef provides pre-designed forms, you are welcome to create your own or customize the provided ones. To fill out the forms, simply use a pen or marker and double check for errors. The forms can be sent electronically, but it is recommended to have physical copies available. Once completed, the forms can either be kept for records or sent to the designated recipient.
cochef
Gold Member
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I seem to remember seeing forms on the Supply Order form before that we could order and give to our Hosts to make out their guest list and then they would give us a copy so we could mail out their invites. I don't see it on the new order form, unless I don't know what it is called. Can someone help?

I think they are EF40-Guest Address Labels/15 and they are $2.50.

They are under the Host/Booking Materials and it says "while supplies last"

Does this mean they are d/c'ed? And, where's the Wedding Registry Catalog?:confused:

thanks for the info. I took a chance and ordered some hoping that's what I am looking for, and I think it is.

I have some here at home that I'm willing to sell if anyone wants them.

I'm going to try using a tool from Avery.com to get the names and addresses from my hosts. I just found out about it Saturday. I haven't tried it yet. That way you've already got their info on your computer.

Chef Bobby said:
I'm going to try using a tool from Avery.com to get the names and addresses from my hosts. I just found out about it Saturday. I haven't tried it yet. That way you've already got their info on your computer.

Let us know how it works for you. I am curious.:)

I also have these forms if anyone would like to purchase them.

Here is what I use that I created for my hosts to fill out and then they can either email it back to me or I include a self addressed stamped envelope that they can mail it back to me.

Attachments

• Guest Invite List.doc
    84.5 KB · Views: 324

What is the purpose of using forms for mailing invites?

Forms for mailing invites are used to collect necessary information from guests for an event or party. This includes their full name, address, and any dietary restrictions or preferences.

Do I have to use the provided forms or can I create my own?

While Pampered Chef provides pre-designed forms for mailing invites, you are welcome to create your own as long as all the necessary information is collected. You can also customize the pre-designed forms to fit your needs.

How do I fill out the forms for mailing invites?

To fill out the forms, simply use a pen or marker to write legibly in the designated spaces. Make sure to double check for any errors before mailing them out.

Can I send the forms electronically?

Yes, you can send the forms electronically through email or a messaging platform. However, it is recommended to also have physical copies available for guests who may prefer to fill them out by hand.

What should I do with the completed forms?

Once the forms are completed, you can either collect them and keep them for your records or send them to the designated recipient, such as the host of the event or the Pampered Chef office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • mistym
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefsrpampered
  • ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies