• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Formerly up Against a Brick Wall!!!!

In summary, the gymnastics club passed out recipes and brochures, and the coach told her it was Spring Break. She talked with 25 parents and passed out her cards and catalogs. She also saw some of the Booster Club Moms and gave them her Take Charge brochures. She has 7 more days to recruit more.
teresah551393
Hi I am the one who was up against a brick wall on the bookings threads. I did a booth Saturday by myself (dh and kids 9, 6, and 5 were my business associates--incase i needed a potty break or something). I got 2 great leads that will book but have to get schedule info in the next week, on great lead for mid april and 4 more good leads!!!!!!!! I also booked a lady from my childrens homeschool band. Got a recruit lead by talking with another band mom, she is looking into PC and Southern Living at Home, of course I told how PC is so much more practical!!!! I know it isn't like 10 new bookings, but it is a great start. I have been thru all of my friends and the few leads I got last summer, NOW I really feel like I am working!!!!!!! I picked myself up by the bootstraps and got in that saddle and rode!!!! Those newbies who are discouraged, if I can do this so can you! Find a place to set up and do it!

Good job!!!

YEAH!!! Take a deep breath and jump in and work those leads!

Work IT!

How great for you! WaHOO!!!!!

Way to go! We need to remember we are in control of our business.

That's awesome! Sometimes it takes a really good booth event to get you rolling again!
I was slacking last spring and I did a weekend event on Memorial weekend, it gave me leads all through the summer and one of my hostesses daughter's signed on with me in October! So...you just never know where these will end up!
Way to go! :thumbup:

You did great! Hang in there! I met one lady last September at a Fair booth and she buys at least $50 every month and sometimes more.... I went to the Gymnastics Club where I am doing a fundraiser for them tonight. One of the coaches told me I was wasting my time coming since it was Spring Break. I told her I would just hang out and it was no problem. I talked with 25 parents (mainly Moms) at the Gymnastics Club tonight and passed out my recipe cards and mini-catalogs telling them where to order on my website. I also saw some of the Booster Club Moms who were telling me how well they were doing on sales so far! I only worked 2 hours and considered that great! I even gave the YLYW DVD to one of the Booster Moms who has already sold $200+ for their fundraiser and was telling me last week she wanted $500 worth! I gave her the Take Charge brochure last week! If she decides, it would be my 3rd!! We never know where we will find someone or when so I am carrying those Take Charge brochures everywhere! I've got 7 more days left to recruit some more! WOOHOO!

What is "Formerly up Against a Brick Wall!!!!"?

"Formerly up Against a Brick Wall!!!!" is a versatile kitchen tool offered by Pampered Chef that can be used to crush, chop, and blend ingredients. It is designed with a sturdy handle and sharp blades for easy use.

What are the dimensions of "Formerly up Against a Brick Wall!!!!"?

The dimensions of "Formerly up Against a Brick Wall!!!!" are 9.5 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 3.25 inches in height. It is compact and can easily fit into most kitchen drawers.

Can "Formerly up Against a Brick Wall!!!!" be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, "Formerly up Against a Brick Wall!!!!" can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. Its sharp blades are designed to handle a variety of foods, including fruits, vegetables, nuts, and spices.

Is "Formerly up Against a Brick Wall!!!!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Formerly up Against a Brick Wall!!!!" is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

Does "Formerly up Against a Brick Wall!!!!" come with a warranty?

Yes, "Formerly up Against a Brick Wall!!!!" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace the product free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
patty42240
Replies