• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Form for Fundraising Squares???

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of selling squares as a fundraiser, where half of the funds go to the student or cause and the other half goes to the winner to be used towards PC products. The process involves selling 10x10 grids for $4 per square, with the winner being chosen by a drawing. The conversation also mentions the possibility of altering the fundraiser for a "March Madness" theme and cautions about the legal implications in some states.
gailz2
Gold Member
I recently heard about selling squares as a fundraiser, with 1/2 the funds going to the student/cause and the other 1/2 goes to the winner to be used toward PC products. Does anyone have a form they have used for this?:chef:

you mean a football pool?All it is-is 10x10 grid of squares and people buy them per square and you fill in the numbers AFTER all the squares are full.Wicked good idea!

Can someone go into more detail about this? I'm very curious!

I was told they take a sheet with 50 squares on it, sell them for $4/square, grossing $200. $100 goes to the student/fundraiser group and the other $100 goes as a gift certificate you create for the winner, who's name gets drawn by you. It is great for students who need to each earn a certain amount of money. You could probably change up the # of squares or $$ to a level their group thought they could each raise. You then collect the sheets from multiple people and put the $100 in as a party with all the others collected. Win/Win!

There are several forms in he files section. Search "pool" and they will pop up. I also offera 30 squaare version to my hosts, most dont take me up on it but those that do increase their show by $60 and someone gets $60 in free products.

Sounds like kind of a neat idea...maybe it could be slightly altered for a "March Madness" theme. I might have to try something like that.

Anyone have a letter (or paragraph) to go with the squares for a fundraiser? I have one for adding $ to a party but need one for a fundraiser. Thanks!!!

Please be very careful how you implement and promote this idea. It many states, it's considered a raffle or game of chance and requires the organizer to obtain a raffle license.

1. What is a "Form for Fundraising Square"?

A "Form for Fundraising Square" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that helps customers host a fundraiser for a cause or organization of their choice. It allows participants to purchase squares on a form that corresponds to a specific dollar amount, with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraiser.

2. How do I get a "Form for Fundraising Square"?

You can obtain a "Form for Fundraising Square" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our customer service team. They will provide you with the necessary materials and guide you through the process.

3. Can I use a "Form for Fundraising Square" for any cause or organization?

Yes, you can use a "Form for Fundraising Square" for any cause or organization as long as it aligns with our company's values and policies. We reserve the right to decline fundraisers that conflict with our mission or values.

4. How much of the sales from the "Form for Fundraising Square" goes towards the fundraiser?

The percentage of sales that goes towards the fundraiser can vary depending on the specific promotion or campaign. Our customer service team or consultant can provide you with more information about the current percentage for your fundraiser.

5. Can I customize the "Form for Fundraising Square" for my specific fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the "Form for Fundraising Square" with your organization's logo or name. However, the layout and design of the form cannot be altered as it is a standard template provided by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
Replies