• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Form for Exchanging Broken Items

In summary, to fill out the form for exchanging broken items from Pampered Chef, you will need to provide your contact information, order number, and a description of the broken item. A receipt is not necessary, but providing your order number will help expedite the process. You can exchange broken items from any Pampered Chef purchase within 30 days of purchase. Processing an exchange typically takes 2-4 weeks, but may vary depending on availability and shipping time. If the item you want to exchange is no longer available, you will be offered a store credit or a suitable replacement item.
janel kelly
Isn't there a form we can give our customers so they can return to exchange a broken item? I have a customer that says her kitchen shears she purchased in the summer is having problems with the spring. I know we have the replacement part form we can give them but she would need a whole new pair of shears. This is the first time I've had a customer have a broken item so I'm not exactly sure what to do. I looked on consultants corner for a form to give her but I can't find one. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks!

You can give her the 1-888-OUR-CHEF. Hope that this helped :)
Colleen

it's called a receipt. :)

On the back there are instructions for exchanges. Basically, she has to contact PC and ship the shears back to them at her cost and then they will send her a new one.

1. How do I fill out the form for exchanging broken items?

To fill out the form for exchanging broken items, you will need to provide your contact information, order number, and a description of the broken item. You will also need to select the replacement item you would like to receive.

2. Do I need to include a receipt with the form?

No, you do not need to include a receipt with the form. However, providing your order number will help us locate your purchase and process your exchange more efficiently.

3. Can I exchange broken items from any Pampered Chef purchase?

Yes, you can exchange broken items from any Pampered Chef purchase, as long as it is within our return policy window of 30 days from the date of purchase.

4. How long does it take to process an exchange for a broken item?

It typically takes 2-4 weeks to process an exchange for a broken item. However, this may vary depending on the availability of the replacement item and shipping time.

5. What if the item I want to exchange is no longer available?

If the item you want to exchange is no longer available, we will provide you with a store credit or offer a suitable replacement item. Our customer service team will work with you to find the best solution for your exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef