• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Tax Form for Booth Vendors?

In summary, the person is trying to find out what information the event coordinator wants from them in order to be able to be a vendor at the event. They call the financial department and are told that they need a tax ID number. They also receive a tax item from the tax line.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I am doing a booth and they want some form about the taxes and how we are covered or something like that I looked in downloads and can't find it any help at all please.

All state sales taxes are collected and then remitted to the state by the home office. What information are they wanting?

Call HO financial department. They can probably best help you. But yes, we just collect the Sales tax and it's all turned into to PC who pays it to the states. (Show them your receipt forms??)

You can call the Financial Dept and they can send you a document if you need it. I usually just explain to the coordinators that PC takes care of the taxes for me and that usually works.

Booth didn't pay taxes. He died (supposedly) in 1865, after shooting Lincoln and income tax didn't start until 1913.
booth2.jpg

Thanks for all the great advice and have done it all there is nothing pc has for me. What it is a tax id number which we don't have I called taxline at pc and emailed them waiting on response. The only thing I can do is just put my social in because I don't collect taxes. This the only thing I know to do called ho today they had no clue on what to tell me.

Dina Atnip said:
Thanks for all the great advice and have done it all there is nothing pc has for me. What it is a tax id number which we don't have I called taxline at pc and emailed them waiting on response. The only thing I can do is just put my social in because I don't collect taxes. This the only thing I know to do called ho today they had no clue on what to tell me.

Unless they have changed it, they can send you something. But like I said I've never had a problem just letting the event know that PC handles the taxes for me.

I always let the person know that PC takes care of it and have never had a problem!

Yea got a tax item from the tax line that shows all this so glad because they will not let you be a vendor if you don't have this card id number thanks for everyone suggestions.

1. What is the purpose of the "Form for Booth About Taxes"?

The "Form for Booth About Taxes" is a form provided by Pampered Chef for independent consultants who participate in events or trade shows to report their sales and expenses for tax purposes.

2. Who is responsible for filling out the "Form for Booth About Taxes"?

As an independent consultant, it is your responsibility to fill out the "Form for Booth About Taxes" and report your sales and expenses accurately. This form will help you keep track of your income and expenses for tax purposes.

3. When should I fill out the "Form for Booth About Taxes"?

You should fill out the "Form for Booth About Taxes" after every event or trade show that you participate in as a Pampered Chef consultant. This will ensure that your sales and expenses are accurately reported for tax purposes.

4. What information do I need to fill out the "Form for Booth About Taxes"?

You will need to provide information such as the event name, date, and location, as well as your total sales and expenses for that event. You may also need to include receipts or other documentation for your expenses.

5. Where can I find the "Form for Booth About Taxes"?

The "Form for Booth About Taxes" can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Business Tools" section. You can also request a copy from your team leader or download it from your back office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • minjoe_bri
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • esavvymom