• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avoid High Shipping Charges on Individual Orders

In summary, to avoid high shipping charges, consider bundling multiple items together in one order. There is a minimum order amount of $75 to qualify for free shipping, and this applies to both individual and party orders. There may also be special promotions or discounts for shipping charges, but unfortunately, orders can only be shipped to one address. If you need your order to arrive by a specific date, contact your consultant for expedited shipping options, which may result in higher charges.
Princess
For individual orders - is there any way around the shipping charges for direct shipping? Orders over $85 is like $14.50 in shipping - seems insane.

I used to think the same thinguntil I realized that anywhere you order online, you pay for shipping. Some companies are much more than others. You're probably thinking that $14 is much more $3.50 but when they charge shipping, it's for each person. It just seems like a lot when one person is paying for it.

I know too that it sounds bad.But, if you concider that it is still cheaper than mailing it or delivering it via Fed Ex or DHL, they get a bargin. And you gotta remember, they can not get it in a store so... If it is something they really want, they will pay it. Or you could take an expense on it. All of it, half of it, all but the $3.50 whatever. I usually do pick up part of the cost up to about 25%. This way I may get them back as a customer. $85 commission is $17 at 20%. give them $7.00.

1. How can I avoid high shipping charges when placing individual orders?

To avoid high shipping charges, consider bundling multiple items together in one order. This will help reduce the cost per item and ultimately lower your shipping fees.

2. Is there a minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping?

Yes, there is a minimum order amount of $75 to qualify for free shipping. This applies to both individual and party orders.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts for shipping charges?

Yes, we often have special promotions or discounts for shipping charges. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

4. Can I ship my order to multiple addresses?

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer the option to ship orders to multiple addresses. All items must be shipped to one address per order.

5. What if I need my order to arrive by a specific date?

If you need your order to arrive by a specific date, please contact your consultant for expedited shipping options and pricing. Keep in mind that expedited shipping will result in higher shipping charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies