• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lifetime Warranty" Surprise: Grandma's Reaction & Hubby's Response!

In summary, the woman was very interested in the knives and showed her interest by asking a lot of questions. Her husband came in and snorted when I mentioned the lifetime warranty, but it was all in good fun.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I was doing a show for a friend of my hubby's grandma's. So she is an older lady. She mentioned to me how much she loved knives, and then started showing me her collection....:eek: a little freaky, but ok she like knives. So I showed her the forged cutlery.

She says, " Yeah I saw that and I was thinking about getting the whole collection at half off if I reached enough in sales!":love: She goes on to ask me what I can tell her about them. So I started listing all of their features and the last thing I said was..." and they have a lifetime warranty"

Well during this converstation, her hubby comes in from the barn and starts listening. and when I got to the part about a lifetime warranty, he snorts and says, " Who's lifetime??" ROFL. I had no clue how to answer that. Both his wife and I were cracking up.:D

Funny, but they have a valid point. It would be the purchaser's lifetime. :)

Right , well I knew that I just didn't know how to respond to his smart remark without cracking up right there in front of him! He was DEAD serious....LOL
He kind of paused for a sec, and walked out. Then we both started cracking up and she said not to worry about him...he was a grump. :)

That is soo funny!! I'll have to remember that story!!

How funny! Maybe he's sick of her knife obsession!

Maybe he needs to be reminded that if he uses them to kill anyone the warranty is void, especially if he uses them on the owner... ;)

Glad it was all in good fun! :D

I had a similar awkward moment. My elderly neighbor came to an Open House of mine and I was talking about the knives. I mentioned the lifetime guarantee, and she said something like "Well I don't know how long I have left." I felt so dumb!! I think next time I should say something like "They're guaranteed against problems for as long as you own it."

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you and Grandma had a good laugh about the lifetime warranty for our forged cutlery. I completely understand the concern, but I can assure you that our products are built to last a lifetime. In fact, our lifetime warranty means that if anything were to happen to your knives, we would be happy to replace them for you at no cost. We stand behind the quality of our products and want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. So rest assured, Grandma's collection of knives will last for many years to come! Thank you for considering our cutlery for your collection. Happy cooking!

1. What does the Lifetime Warranty cover?

The Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials, workmanship, or normal wear and tear of Pampered Chef products. This includes products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and bakeware.

2. How long does the Lifetime Warranty last?

The Lifetime Warranty lasts for the lifetime of the original purchaser or for as long as the product is available for sale by Pampered Chef. This means that if the original purchaser passes the product down to their children or grandchildren, the warranty will still be valid.

3. Do I need to register my product for the Lifetime Warranty?

No, there is no need to register your product for the Lifetime Warranty. The warranty automatically applies to all Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I return a product for a replacement or repair under the Lifetime Warranty?

Yes, if your product is found to have a defect covered by the Lifetime Warranty, you can return it to Pampered Chef for a replacement or repair. You will need to provide proof of purchase and pay for shipping costs.

5. Are there any exclusions to the Lifetime Warranty?

The Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, or improper care of the product. It also does not cover normal wear and tear of non-stick coatings and rubber or silicone parts. Please refer to the product manual for specific care instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
larry Leisuresuit
  • tinat51796