• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forged Cutlery Vs Tupperware....

In summary, the Chef Series™ Pro Carving Set is a two-piece set that includes a carving knife and carving fork. The superior design makes this set perfect for slicing and serving turkey or ham, and the long knife blade makes it easy to carve most meats. Hand washing is recommended.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Chef Series™ Pro Carving Set
Makes quick work of holiday turkeys and hams!

This item is sale-priced for a limited time. Canadian savings percentage and sale price may differ from U.S.

Two-pc. set includes Carving Knife and Carving Fork.

Superior design makes this set perfect for slicing and serving turkey or ham
Long knife blade makes it easy to carve most meats
Hand washing recommended

SAVE $20.00—$135.00 value $115.00 Qty.

Ours is $125.00

Uhmmm...the title made me think of cutting through Tupperware with our Forged Cutlery.

PampMomof3 said:
Makes quick work of holiday turkeys and hams!

This item is sale-priced for a limited time. Canadian savings percentage and sale price may differ from U.S.

Two-pc. set includes Carving Knife and Carving Fork.

Superior design makes this set perfect for slicing and serving turkey or ham
Long knife blade makes it easy to carve most meats
Hand washing recommended

SAVE $20.00—$135.00 value $115.00 Qty.

Ours is $125.00
Do we know what it's made out of??

cmdtrgd said:
Uhmmm...the title made me think of cutting through Tupperware with our Forged Cutlery.
LOL!!! That made me laugh!!:D

It has no info on what it is made of nor how.

Well for that price they should let you know more about it.

I don't know anyone in my town who has ever had a tupperware show. I really don't think Tupperware knives are relevant. Don't take offense to that. I just mean, I don't see it as much competition. The QSP is another story...

I recently went to a Tupperware Open house (one of my past hosts/customers is a T consultant) and I happen to have one of their recent catalogs handy. Here is what it says about the Chef Series (tm) Pro:

"Precision-cast forged knives feature durable, long-lasting blades with balanced cutting action. Hand washing recommended. "

On the website, for the Chef Series (tm) Pro Starter 3 pc. Set (Paring Knife - 3 1/2", Utility Knife - 4" and Chef's Knife - 8"), $150 (on sale):

"Tupperware's Chef Series™ Pro Knives are precision-cast, forged knives of stainless steel. Featuring an innovative, contemporary design, these professional-caliber, extra-durable knives are tougher, harder and stay sharper for longer. Stainless steel blades are corrosion-resistant, and the smooth, durable handles are ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable, safe, non-slip grip."

I was speaking to my friend about them, and as we were discussing them, she admitted that ours were better :D - even to one of the people sitting there at the party! Oh, and I even booked a PC show at her T party - too funny!! (I didn't even ask - the girl sitting next to me turned to me and said she needed a new PC lady!)

What is the difference between forged cutlery and Tupperware?

Forged cutlery is a type of kitchen knife that is made from a single piece of steel that has been heated and hammered into shape. Tupperware, on the other hand, is a brand of plastic food storage containers.

Which one is better for cooking and food prep?

This depends on personal preference and the specific task at hand. Forged cutlery is often preferred by chefs for its durability and precision in cutting, while Tupperware is great for storing and preserving food.

Is there a significant price difference between the two?

Generally, forged cutlery tends to be more expensive than Tupperware due to the materials and craftsmanship involved in their production.

Can Tupperware be used for cutting and chopping?

Tupperware is not designed for cutting and chopping as it is made of plastic, which can dull or damage knives. It is best used for storing and transporting food.

Can I find both forged cutlery and Tupperware products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality forged cutlery and Tupperware products for all your cooking and food storage needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jfoos
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jfoos
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kkimpinski