• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do the knives come with covers when purchased with the butcher block?

In summary, the Forge Knives in Butcher Block set includes a chef's knife, a bread knife, a utility knife, a paring knife, and a steak knife. All of the knives are made with premium, high-carbon stainless steel for durability and longevity. The set also includes a beautiful, natural wood butcher block for storage. These knives are suitable for both professional and home cooking. However, they are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed to maintain their sharpness.
KellyRedHead
Good Evening everyone!

I just sold tonight the butcher block with the knives YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!:chef:

I have a question I am not sure of though.
Do the knives come with covers?? I know the normally do when purchased separately, but wanted to make sure they did when they came with the butcher block.
If not we can purchase the covers separately??
I assume they do so they can ship them with out someone getting cut.

Thanks!
Kelly V.

I think they do - not 100% sure but 99%!. The items are actually all shipped seperatly just as if they had each been ordered by a different person. You just happened to sell them in that nice neat little bundle we have to offer. Congratulations!

Yes, they do! I ordered the entire set as a wedding gift to myself & I have lots of covers not being used :)

Thank You!!!

I guess she just wanted to make sure if she wanted one in a drawer etc.. It would have a cover.

I will let her know!

Kelly V.

Last edited:

Hi Kelly V.,

Congratulations on selling the butcher block with knives! That's great news! As for your question, the knives do come with covers when purchased separately, but they may not come with the butcher block set. However, you can definitely purchase covers separately if you would like to have them for added safety. Thank you for double checking and happy cooking!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What types of knives are included in the Forge Knives in Butcher Block set?

The Forge Knives in Butcher Block set includes a chef's knife, a bread knife, a utility knife, a paring knife, and a steak knife.

2. Are the knives in this set made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all of the knives in this set are made with premium, high-carbon stainless steel for durability and longevity.

3. Is the butcher block included with the knives?

Yes, the butcher block is included with the set and is made from beautiful, natural wood to protect and store your knives.

4. Can these knives be used for both professional and home cooking?

Absolutely! These knives are designed to be versatile and suitable for both professional chefs and home cooks.

5. Are these knives dishwasher safe?

No, we recommend hand washing these knives to maintain their sharpness and prevent damage to the blades.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jross93
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies