• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Ultimate Football-Themed Cake Wrecks - Get Ready for Game Day!

In summary, forTkg is a versatile kitchen tool that can slice, dice, and julienne fruits and vegetables. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It can be used on most types of produce and comes with a one-year warranty. It is also suitable for both right and left-handed individuals.
NooraK
Gold Member
I saw this and thought of you immediately!

Kate%2BDav-ow-Packards.jpg

From Cake Wrecks: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??

Click here to see a GENUINE Green Bay Packard!

(It's a copyrighted photograph, so you have to go see it on Flickr. It's a safe link.)

I wonder if that same decowrecker would create a cake that says, "GO STEALERS!" ?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I wonder if that same decowrecker would create a cake that says, "GO STEALERS!" ?

LOL Probably!

Not to far off on that one! I have seen a "GO Stealers" poster some where on Wells Street in Milwaukee around I think 47th street, and no, it was not in the post office! That is as bad as being in a very tiny restaurant in Up State New York. The special soup of the day was "WISSONSIN CHEESE SOUP". It would have to be the day 5 people from the state of Wisconsin showed up for lunch! The best part, the OWNER argued with us saying it was spelled correctly. That was before all 5 of us pulled out our drivers licenses and told him that is was we live! Was he embarrassed!

Oh, John, you're so cruel!(I love it!)I was in a coffee shop in Manhattan some years back, when the waitress said, "Yoose tawk funny. Where yoose from?" We replied, "Milwaukee" to which the brilliant New Yawka replied, "Oh, yawh, I know where dat is. Dat's where da Vikings play!"Um, sure, if you say so. Must be the Twin Cities of Milwaukee and St. Paul. That should be somewhat of a surprise to Garrison Keilor!

Even if it were the other Milwaukee in North Carolina - it still is a long way from MN or WI! Way too funny! I bet she thinks the the only Paris is in Illinois!

1. What is forTkg?

forTkg is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that can be used for slicing, dicing, and julienning fruits and vegetables.

2. Is forTkg dishwasher safe?

Yes, forTkg is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

3. Can forTkg be used on all types of produce?

Yes, forTkg can be used on most types of produce, including firm vegetables like carrots and cucumbers, and softer fruits like tomatoes and kiwis.

4. Does forTkg come with a warranty?

Yes, forTkg comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. Please contact our customer service for any issues with your forTkg.

5. Can forTkg be used by left-handed individuals?

Yes, forTkg can be used by both right and left-handed individuals. The ergonomic design allows for comfortable use for all users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soonerchef
  • General Chat
Replies