• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Have Shows Shipped to Them

if you have a show with out of town guests, then enter a special shipping code in PP to change the tax rate.
jdavis
How does this work if it is in a neighboring town, I mean with the tax and all??

TIA

Sales tax is based in where the show is being shipped to. So if the cooking show was at Susie's house and it's being shipped there, then the sales tax is where she is. If you live in a different town with a different sales tax and you did the show at Susie's house but it was shipped to you instead, sales tax is what it is at your house.

I know that's how it goes, but I want to make sure that it doesn't, I don't want to get in trouble for having a show in B town and the sales tax going to A town, you know?

I have had this happen twice. In both instance, when the hostess heard
that she would save her guests 1 percent by receiving and sorting the orders,
she opted to be the one to receive the shipment. It sure saved me time and
effort of delivery to her. Apparently, the PC program "knows" the sales tax
by zipcodes, and will adjust it to the place it is shipped to. Better to get it
right when you place the order, and not have the difference come out of your next commission check. If there is an advantage to you, in having it sent to
your home, perhaps you can see clear to pay the difference yourself. You would just enter each order "as if" it were shipped to her house, and at the end of the entries, you'd have the remaining balance that you would do as an overpayment on the hostess order, and it would allow you to balance your show. Hope this helps you resolve it.

To find the appropriate tax for the town the products are being shipped to, log onto CC and click on the "Tax Rate Guide". It is a link on the right hand side with the shipment status and other stuff. You just need the zip code to find out the tax rate. Then in PP when you are putting in the guests order you must click the button "Special Tax" this will allow you to put in a different tax rate than the rest of the show if it's just for one guest with out changing the others. If it's for the whole show just change it at the beginning.

I hope this isn't confusing!

Ok...I know how to change the tax for every show for each town, and I know how to look up how much tax for each town, and I know how to put in special shipping for direct shipping....but in the past I had a TERROR of a host never know what happened to the stuff she said it was never recieved so PC had to send it out all over again and sent it to ME, since then I have been having shows shipped TO ME so I can sort them and they don't have that excuse besides I almost always have outside orders that I throw in with them that way the host doesn't have to deal with my outside orders and I can add extra recipes or tips to their packages for whatever it is they ordered as a thank you.

I just had a show in a neighboring town and I was going to have it shipped to me and take it over to her all sorted and all but I want to make sure that the tax goes to the right place.

Anyway I sent an email to HO's tax department to find out what they have to say about it since this is the first out of town show I have had since the HOSTESS FROM H3LL. And the host whose show she booked off of was at the show yesterday and we both just shook our heads and don't know what to think about it all, she really thinks she got the packages and just said she didn't. Some people.

you figure tax for the address to which it it shipped.

so if you are receiving all your show shipments, use the tax rate for your town on every show.

1. What is the process for having my Pampered Chef show items shipped directly to me?

Once you have placed your order through your Pampered Chef consultant, you can choose to have your items shipped directly to you. Your consultant will provide you with a link to the "Ship My Show" page on our website. Simply enter your order number and shipping address, and your items will be shipped directly to you.

2. How long does it take for the items to arrive if I choose to have my show shipped to me?

The shipping time for items ordered through a Pampered Chef show can vary depending on the location and availability of the items. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. You can track the status of your shipment using the tracking number provided by your consultant.

3. Is there a fee for having my show items shipped directly to me?

Yes, there is a shipping and handling fee for having your show items shipped directly to you. The fee will be calculated based on the total weight and destination of your order. Your consultant will provide you with the exact fee before you confirm your order.

4. Can I add additional items to my show order if I choose to have it shipped to me?

Yes, you can add additional items to your show order before it is shipped to you. Simply contact your consultant and they will assist you with adding the items to your order. Please note that the additional items may affect the shipping and handling fee.

5. What if I am not satisfied with the items I received from my Pampered Chef show order?

If you are not satisfied with your show items, please contact your consultant for assistance. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and will work with you to resolve any issues or concerns you may have with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• littlemaisyPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thatgirl2120