• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Got Orders Through for Ice Cream Scoops on Saturday

In summary, the Pampered Chef and PamperedPartner Plus ran out of ice cream scoops and the show the Consultant submitted on Saturday was not accepted because of it. The Consultant is trying to work with the host to make it back to where she was.
darlinclem
Gold Member
I just noticed the show I had and submitted on Saturday was on hold. I submitted it at 5:45 and it went through with 6 ice cream scoops. Well to make a long story short, the scoops aren't available and the show is no longer a show. I will be calling the 6 guests and finding out if they want something else to qualify for their guest specials or if they want to leave it as is. I also have to call the host and ask her to try to find a couple of more orders to get back to where she was. What a mess but I told everyone at the show that the ice cream scoops were "while supplies last". I had just hoped that since it went through, I had gotten them. Guess not.

CHECK YOUR SHIPPING STATUS if you submitted a show Saturday to see if you are on hold.

Mine went in at 4:50 and says received but a show on the 15th has shipped.

This is the biggest reason why I wasn't pushing the sale of the ice cream scoop. That and who knows the quality issues with the ones they have in stock.

Just got a msg. from HO saying if your order went through it would be filled...I didn't submit any but for those of you who did you should be fine.

Dear Consultant,

I personally want to apologize for the difficulty we have caused you regarding the Ice
Cream Dipper (#2730). When we updated you about the product’s availability on Saturday,
we anticipated that our remaining stock would be sufficient to fill any orders we
received through midnight (CT).

However, we underestimated the demand, and ran out of stock long before the midnight
cutoff. We should have been better prepared to communicate that to you sooner. I
understand you expect – and deserve – much better from us. I’m sorry.

If your order was accepted by PamperedPartner Plus, rest assured, it will be filled.

For those who were not able to place orders, please accept my sincere apologies. You have
my commitment to better serve you in the future.

I appreciate your patience and am sorry about the inconvenience this has caused you and
your customers.

Sincerely,

Rich Hlava
Senior Vice President, Operations

The Pampered Chef and PamperedPartner Plus are registered trademarks used under license.
Please do not reply to this email. It is not set up to accept replies. You are receiving
this email because you are a Consultant with The Pampered Chef

LOL, I just copied and pasted the same email and was here to post too Barb :)

Well I am seriously going to be upset. Since my show didn't qualify without the ice cream scoops, we cancelled the show. I was gone tonight and tried at 10pm to call HO and keep getting a "we're sorry all circuits are busy right now" message after one ring. I tried both from my home phone and cell. I have already called most of my customers. None were seriously upset but the one I can't get ahold of is the one that is going to be a problem. It was her birthday present from her daughter. I am trying to work with the host to make it back to where she was.

1. How do I track my order for the ice cream scoop I purchased on Saturday?

You can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you will be able to see the status of your order and any tracking information available.

2. What is the estimated delivery time for the ice cream scoop I ordered on Saturday?

The estimated delivery time for orders placed on Saturday may vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. You can view the estimated delivery time for your specific order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab.

3. Can I cancel or modify my order for the ice cream scoop I purchased on Saturday?

If you need to cancel or modify your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible at 1-800-342-6810. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders are processed quickly and may not be able to be modified or canceled.

4. Is the ice cream scoop I ordered on Saturday dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef ice cream scoops are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I return the ice cream scoop I purchased on Saturday if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your ice cream scoop, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • straitfan