• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Do Menus or One Recipe???

In summary, a "forThose Who Do Menus" is a collection of multiple recipes meant to be used together for a complete meal plan, while a "One Recipe" is a standalone dish. All of the recipes in a "forThose Who Do Menus" can be customized to fit different dietary restrictions and the ingredients are easy to find in most grocery stores. These recipes are also suitable for beginner cooks and can be purchased individually or as part of the "forThose Who Do Menus" collection at a discounted price.
spoiledchef
Can you share your menus or the one recipe you choose each month? TIA

My director gave me this idea. And I love it. Most of my host's hem and haw over what to serve and this way they choose one option and the menu is laid out.

Attachments

• Recipe Selections.doc
    26 KB · Views: 524
Sure, here is one example of a monthly menu and recipe:Month: JanuaryRecipe: Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupIngredients:- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts- 1 onion, diced- 1 red bell pepper, diced- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced- 3 cloves garlic, minced- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed- 1 can corn, drained- 1 can diced tomatoes- 1 can diced green chilies- 1 cup chicken broth- 1 teaspoon cumin- 1 teaspoon chili powder- 1 teaspoon salt- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro- Tortilla strips or chips, for serving- Shredded cheese, for serving- Sour cream, for serving- Avocado, diced, for serving- Lime wedges, for servingInstructions:1. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker.2. Add the onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, garlic, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, green chilies, chicken broth, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper to the slow cooker.3. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.4. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred with two forks.5. Return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker and stir to combine with the other ingredients.6. Serve the soup hot, topped with chopped cilantro, tortilla strips or chips, shredded cheese, sour cream, diced avocado, and a squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy!

1. What is the difference between a "forThose Who Do Menus" and a "One Recipe"?

A "forThose Who Do Menus" is a collection of multiple recipes that are designed to be used together to create a complete meal plan. A "One Recipe" is a single recipe that can be made as a standalone dish.

2. Can I customize the recipes in a "forThose Who Do Menus" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, all of our recipes can be easily customized to fit different dietary needs. We offer options for gluten-free, vegetarian, and other dietary restrictions.

3. Are the ingredients for the "forThose Who Do Menus" recipes easy to find?

Yes, we strive to use ingredients that are readily available in most grocery stores. However, for some specialty items, you may need to visit a specialty store or order online.

4. Are the "forThose Who Do Menus" recipes suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for cooks of all levels. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success.

5. Can I purchase a "One Recipe" without purchasing the entire "forThose Who Do Menus" collection?

Yes, all of our recipes are available for individual purchase. However, purchasing the "forThose Who Do Menus" collection offers a variety of recipes and meal options at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jaye
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Abrooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tenille V.