• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Taking "Improve Pws Results"...

In summary, participants in the workshop are hoping to hear about ways to promote their websites, how to attract and retain customers through their website, and how to utilize features like the news section and calendar to engage visitors. They are also interested in tips for getting their hosts and guests to use the website, as well as unique articles and attention-grabbing ideas for their site. The presenter, Deb, is known for her success with her own website and participants are looking forward to her insights and suggestions. There may be notes or a recording of the workshop available for those who are unable to attend.
DebinIA
Gold Member
What are a few things/ideas that you are hoping to hear in this workshop? I'm presenting this workshop on day 2 of Wave 2 and always like to know what others are looking for when they sign up for a certain workshop.

TIA!!
D

Congratulations, Deb. Unfortunately I have no ideas. If I knew the answer to your question I probably wouldn't need the workshop. ;)

Thanks Rae. I'm just trying to get a feel for what people taking the workshop would like to hear - I have an outline provided by HO, but would like to make sure I'm doing my best to make this workshop 'hit the mark' so to speak. I know what I do to make my website successful and feel very confident I can and will share that during the workshop, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something people would like to hear about.

You're clearly a concerned and conscientious speaker. You'll be a blessing to those in your workshop.

Deb - I think I would like to hear about what those first few words in our news section should say to get peoples attention. I mean really get their attention. Then also, because of the limits we have in advertising, other resources we could use. I see those little blue envelopes around but my neighborhood does not get them. Also, I always find that flyers simply do not work. I can go in one day and post one but a week later it is still there with all the little contact pieces still intact. No one bites. So what is it that catches a person's eye. And yes, I have even used the Merrill posters - they don't do any good either. So what is it that people need to see to get them to react?

Hmmm... questions that I have:
1. How do I best direct traffic to my site? As in how to promote it as well as what should be on there to intrigue customers.
2. How often should I update my "news" items?
3. What kinds of news items should I have?
4. How can I best utilize the Calendar section?

I hope that gives you at least a start.

NooraK said:
1. How do I best direct traffic to my site? As in how to promote it as well as what should be on there to intrigue customers.

I agree, I am taking this in Wave 3 and I guess I"m just a little "lost" on it. I've had the website for a while, off and on for the last few years, but this is the first time I've continually let it renew, and I don't know what to do other than say to my hosts "your show is set up, do the evites, have them place orders, yada yada"...
My questions in addition to the above would be...

How can I get my hosts excited about the website enough to actually use it without me harrassing them...ie...what can I really tell my hosts that will benefit them to use it before and after their show?

What kind of attention grabbers shoud I always have listed?

What do I say to my guests at my shows about it to make them WANT to check it out?

I also would like to have some unique "articles" or features to make them want to look at it.

When you are done w/ the workshop, would you kindly post your notes or outline? You must be doing really great with it to be asked to be a presenter! Way to go! :)

raebates said:
You're clearly a concerned and conscientious speaker. You'll be a blessing to those in your workshop.

Deb is truley a blessing to have in this business. I just wish I would have known she was teaching this class. I guess I'll just have to get her notes afterwards.

I am not able to attend conference but really would love to know more about this workshop and what tips, suggestions etc are available. Please share.

Harriet, I'm sure there will be postings of notes like we've had in the past. Plus, the recording will be available eventually.

pampered1224 said:
Deb - I think I would like to hear about what those first few words in our news section should say to get peoples attention. I mean really get their attention. Then also, because of the limits we have in advertising, other resources we could use. I see those little blue envelopes around but my neighborhood does not get them. Also, I always find that flyers simply do not work. I can go in one day and post one but a week later it is still there with all the little contact pieces still intact. No one bites. So what is it that catches a person's eye. And yes, I have even used the Merrill posters - they don't do any good either. So what is it that people need to see to get them to react?

NooraK said:

chefsteph07 said:
I agree, I am taking this in Wave 3 and I guess I"m just a little "lost" on it. I've had the website for a while, off and on for the last few years, but this is the first time I've continually let it renew, and I don't know what to do other than say to my hosts "your show is set up, do the evites, have them place orders, yada yada"...
My questions in addition to the above would be...

How can I get my hosts excited about the website enough to actually use it without me harrassing them...ie...what can I really tell my hosts that will benefit them to use it before and after their show?

What kind of attention grabbers shoud I always have listed?

What do I say to my guests at my shows about it to make them WANT to check it out?

I also would like to have some unique "articles" or features to make them want to look at it.

When you are done w/ the workshop, would you kindly post your notes or outline? You must be doing really great with it to be asked to be a presenter! Way to go! :)

Thank you for taking the time to respond!! I really helps me know which direction to go and what info to include! I'm happy to say that my outline is right on target with just about everything you all mentioned!! Yeah!

wadesgirl said:
Deb is truley a blessing to have in this business. I just wish I would have known she was teaching this class. I guess I'll just have to get her notes afterwards.
You sucking up so I'll let you sleep in my room?!?!? Just kiddin!! Love you AJ!

pamperedharriet said:
I am not able to attend conference but really would love to know more about this workshop and what tips, suggestions etc are available. Please share.

I will post my notes here and on my website after conference and like Rae said, PC will release a recording of the workshop (not necessarily mine) after conference as well.

Thanks for the responses! Keep them coming!

Deb, what is your website? That might help inspire some questions about how its working out, what your customers have thought of it, etc. I'm just wondering if it appears a lot differently than the rest of ours.

Deb, I'm not able to go to conference, however, I would love to know what makes a great site that people visit often. Can you share your site?

Thanks, Rae and Deb. I look forward to reading and hearing!

Oh yes, please do post your notes after conference!
I'm always looking for ideas on how to get the most out of my PWS!

my site is /debderry. I don't know that the content of the site is what keeps people coming back as much as the marketing I do to get people there in the first place. I'll share everything I do during my workshop and then will post my notes here for you all after Conference.

I am very upset too as I took it on Day three of Wave 2. Dang!
This is the first time I remember anyone really taking the time to ask what we are looking for! Thank you so much Deb for including us in the process! You rock!

John, you can still change your classes at registration. Me, I'm in Wave 3 so that doesn't help...

I may just do that! Thanks!

Deb, where are you from? I live in Oxford, just outside Iowa City. After your talk please put your notes up! I am taking the class during wave one, just because I don't feel like I utilize my PWS like I should!

I'm north of DM about 30 miles. Hello fellow Iowan!

Deb - I too am unable to go to conference this year and would love to see your notes. Thanks so much! I love the questions so far that people as asking of you!

Deb,

Great idea to use the calendar for more "news". Never thought about that.

1. What is "Improve Pws Results" and how can it benefit me?

"Improve Pws Results" is a program specifically designed for Independent Pampered Chef Consultants to help them grow their businesses and achieve their personal goals. This program provides training, resources, and support to help Consultants improve their party, workshop, and show results.

2. How do I sign up for "Improve Pws Results"?

You can sign up for "Improve Pws Results" through your virtual office on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Improve Pws Results" tab to register and start utilizing the program's benefits.

3. What kind of resources and training are included in "Improve Pws Results"?

"Improve Pws Results" offers a variety of resources and training materials, such as online workshops, marketing materials, and tips on how to improve your party results. You will also have access to a community of fellow Consultants who can offer support and advice.

4. Is there a cost to join "Improve Pws Results"?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, you are automatically enrolled in "Improve Pws Results" at no additional cost. This program is included in your Consultant benefits and is designed to help you succeed in your business.

5. Can I participate in "Improve Pws Results" if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! "Improve Pws Results" is open to all Independent Pampered Chef Consultants, regardless of their experience level. Whether you are a seasoned Consultant or just starting out, this program can help you achieve your goals and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pctharper