• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For those of you

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
who have made the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake as a demo did you make another recipe or just the cake? I'm thinking of offering it for my two shows the end of January but I'm not sure if it's enough of a demo. They've both seen the potato and the cucumber demo before so I can't go that route.

PLEASE help!

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I have demoed this a couple of times, but not as the main recipe. I either have it already baking or completely baked. The other recipe I do is one that has a pre-cooked crust...cool veggie pizza or something similar. I show them how easy the cake comes out of the skillet and talk about the skillet. I demo the chopper, knife, microcooker(melting choc and caramel), spreader, etc. I usually have my vegetables already chopped up and my filling already mixed(for the veggie pizza), so the demo doesn't last forever. You can still talk about your stoneware, pizza cutter, batter bowls and scrapers.

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake

I always make the cake in advance at the host's house. The aroma is appealing to those as they arrive. I have demo'd the topping for the cake as my primary demo is baking.