• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You Who Make Your Own Gift Certificates...

In summary, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used towards any purchases from their website or through independent consultants. They can be purchased through the website or from consultants. Multiple gift certificates can be used for one purchase and they do not expire. They cannot be redeemed for cash, only for purchases from the website or consultants.
cat
Gold Member
Have you ever had people NOT redeem them? I'm just curious.

I've sold plenty of PC Gift Certificates, but I'm annoyed by the fact that there isn't much space for the recipients name as well as the 60-character maximum for the message. My brother just bought a gift certificate for a wedding gift and he wanted to put the bride AND groom's name on it. Of course it doesn't fit! Then he wanted to write a TWO sentence message and sign his name. DIDN'T FIT. It's very annoying. I did make these suggestions to HO. (Maybe they could make the font smaller for more space??)

Anyway, I haven't gone the route of making my own because I like to receive the commission ASAP and not wait until the recipient redeems it. (SO for this month, I know I have my sale for the Sell-A-Thon!)

Thanks for letting me vent!

Cat the plus to making your own certificates, if someone purchases a certificate from you, you get the $ up front, then when the recipient orders, you get the commission on the order.

If you use PC certs, you only get commission on the price of the cert - and the recipient must order directly from PC. If they place a $300 order, you do not get commission on any amount over the original cert price.

I hope this makes sense.

I make my own ever yso often...and yes, I have had people not redeem them.

Another down side is that you don't get the referral. If someone buys a GC for a person who doesn't know you, you have no way to get in touch with that person to talk about the products - you don't even know if/when they redeem it and for what!!!

Hi there!I completely understand your frustration with the limited space and character count on our PC Gift Certificates. It can definitely be challenging when trying to personalize them for special occasions like weddings.I have also made suggestions to HO about increasing the space and character count, and I will continue to do so as I believe it would greatly improve the customer experience.In my experience, I have had a few instances where the recipient did not redeem their gift certificate. It can be disappointing, but I always remind myself that it's ultimately up to the recipient to use it. However, I do recommend following up with the recipient to make sure they received the gift and to offer any assistance in redeeming the certificate.I completely understand your preference for receiving commission as soon as possible, but I also want to mention that you can still receive commission on gift certificate sales even if the recipient hasn't redeemed it yet. So it's worth considering making your own personalized gift certificates for those special occasions.Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for being a dedicated consultant. Keep up the great work!

What can I use Pampered Chef gift certificates for?

You can use Pampered Chef gift certificates towards any purchases from our website or through any of our independent consultants.

How can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate through our website or through any of our independent consultants.

Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter the gift certificate codes during the checkout process.

Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date.

Can I redeem a gift certificate for cash?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used towards purchases from our website or through our independent consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crsnlsa
  • PC Debbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered_heathery
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies