• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You Who Love Nancy's Stuff as I Do, I Just Received an

In summary, Nancy is selling off her items until August 31st and has a few good packages made up. If you like her stamps, she is selling a package of 14 stamps for $10.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
For those of you who LOVE Nancy's stuff as I do, I just received an email that she will be selling off her things until August 31st. She has a few good packages made up and if you like her rubber stamps she is selling a package of 14 fo $10. I know that last time I ordered she added on a ton of surprises.

I can't tell yo uhow many times I have made "one last order" from Nancy's - I think thi swas my 5th - LOL
It KILLS me that she's not going to be able to sell our stuff anymore. I just spent yet ANOTHER $40 at her site tonight...

This was my 4th. I know exactly how you feel. I will definately miss Nancy!

I will miss her too, she has a great 5.00 package of 500 plus stickers I got!!

Same here. I just spent $40.

Could someone post her link for me? Thanks!!

http://www.nancyweb.com/pc/pages/home.htm

I just placed my second (or maybe third) "last order" from Nancy.

Last edited:
Laura - we must have been posting at the same time!

April - see how quickly you get answers in this place?!?!?!

Lol Katie!

I also just placed another "last" order for $45

When I received the post, I thought Oh My I have already placed 2 last orders. I so happy to see I am not the only one. I just sent my new consultant some of each of the stickers I had previously purchased only with some of the envelopes, letterhead and other freebies.

I am thinking I will order again with the thought that anything I have extra I can always give to my new consultants to help in starting their business or as incentives.

hmmm.... that's a great idea!
I think I'll head over there and do my part to make sure Nancy doesn't end up with a basement full of inventory.

I would LOVE to order more but the only things that are a really good deal are the sets. I allready ordered enough stickers to last a LONG time! I want to order some postcards but the individual designs are not on sale. I know she throws in a ton of extras but it is usually stuff I do not use.

I absolute love her stuff and wish this whole thing had not happened!

Well, I have always wanted some of the stamps....but never wanted to pay the $ for them.....so I think I'll order that set. And the stickers - I can always use those as freebies for recruits :)D )

etteluap70PC said:
I would LOVE to order more but the only things that are a really good deal are the sets. I allready ordered enough stickers to last a LONG time! I want to order some postcards but the individual designs are not on sale. I know she throws in a ton of extras but it is usually stuff I do not use.

I absolute love her stuff and wish this whole thing had not happened!
I placed a pretty good size order last week....I didn't get any extras this time :(

I didn't make a huge purchase, but I did include a nice note with the order telling her how much I appreciated her business and her products. I think I'm going to put a note in to check her site (or maybe contact her directly) in the middle of August and see what she has left. I don't want her to end up with a bunch of inventory either.
Of course, once she isn't affiliated with PC any longer, she could sell it all on ebay!

Just placed my second "last" order as well. Another $35. I'll miss her too...
Merrill's stuff just isn't as fun!

I placed an order and of course the next day she had a new sale. I may do a combined order with my recruiter to save on shipping as I was encouraging her to check out the latest sales and picking up stuff that she likes to give new recruits.

How long does it take to get an order from Nancy's? I just placed my first and probably only order with her today.

Donna

probably like a week. i have ordered twice and it came fairly quick both times.

do you have to have an consultant number to order from Nancys website?:cry:

Denarella said:
do you have to have an consultant number to order from Nancys website?:cry:

if you do you can use mine if you want... just have it sent c/o you. let me know.. PM me!

She has some serious sales right now for PC logo stuff till August 31st!!!!:eek: :thumbup: :eek:

She does have some great prices! Buy one get two free!! Can't beat that!

1. What is included in the "For Those of You Who Love Nancy's Stuff as I Do" package?

The package includes a variety of kitchen gadgets and tools hand-selected by Nancy herself. These may include items such as a garlic press, vegetable peeler, spatula, and more.

2. Is there a specific theme or type of product in this package?

While the exact items may vary, all of the products in this package are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. They may range from basic kitchen tools to more specialized gadgets.

3. Can these products be purchased individually or only as a package?

These products are only available as a package and cannot be purchased individually. This ensures that you receive a carefully curated selection of items that work well together and complement each other.

4. Are the products in this package exclusive to Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the products in this package are exclusive to Pampered Chef and cannot be found in other stores. This means you won't find these unique and useful items anywhere else.

5. Can I customize the items in this package to fit my personal preferences?

Unfortunately, the items in this package cannot be customized. However, we are confident that you will love the carefully chosen selection of products and find them useful in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef