• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director forThose in the Chicago Area or Those Familiar With Navy Pier

In summary, the conversation is about finding the best restaurant at Navy Pier for a conference dinner. The speaker suggests taking a cab due to the distance from the Hilton and mentions Bubba Gump's and Harry Caray's as good options. They also mention that Riva is a fancier option. They recommend avoiding walking and mention a free trolley system, but there is uncertainty about its current operation. The speaker has not been to Capris but believes it would be a good choice.
How far is Navy Pier from the Hilton? Best restaurant at the pier for a kick off to conference dinner on sunday night?

It would be quite a hike. But cabbing it wouldn't be too bad. I haven't been to Navy Pier since last summer and I can't remember what all is there. Bubba Gump's is good and I hear there's now a Harry Caray's there, which is good at the other location I've been to. If you're looking for something fancier, Riva is awesome - at least it used to be. Good seafood.

thanks, I have a group that is mixed in age and physical ability so I am thinking cab just to be safe. There is a Harry Caray's there based on the website. How is the Italian place Capris?

I've never been to that one. I would guess you can't go wrong.

yes, definitely take a cab or public transportation. There is NO WAY I would walk from the Hilton. It will take a long time.I haven't eaten there except for Bubba Gumps, so I don't have restaurant feedback.

I've done the Italian place in years past. If I recall, it wasn't a sit down and get waited on type of place. Your order, pick up your food and find a table. But, the food was good.
Bubba's is awesome, but be ready to wait a long time for a table.
There are places in the city that you can take the trolly to Navy Pier for free.

1. How do I get to Navy Pier?

Navy Pier is located on Lake Michigan, just east of downtown Chicago. You can take public transportation, drive, or even walk to get there. There are also water taxis and sightseeing boats that can take you directly to the pier.

2. What are the parking options at Navy Pier?

There are several parking garages and lots available at Navy Pier. Rates may vary depending on the day and time, so it's best to check the website for current information. You can also use a parking app to reserve a spot in advance.

3. What are the top attractions at Navy Pier?

Navy Pier is home to many popular attractions, including the Centennial Wheel, Chicago Children's Museum, and the Chicago Shakespeare Theater. Other must-see attractions include the Navy Pier Park, Crystal Gardens, and the Chicago Riverwalk.

4. Are there any restaurants or dining options at Navy Pier?

Yes, there are a variety of dining options at Navy Pier, ranging from fast-casual to fine dining. You can enjoy classic Chicago food like deep-dish pizza or hot dogs, or try international cuisine. There are also several bars and lounges for drinks and snacks.

5. Can I host events or parties at Navy Pier?

Yes, Navy Pier has event spaces available for private events such as weddings, corporate events, and birthday parties. You can also book a private yacht charter for a unique and memorable event on Lake Michigan. Contact the event planning team for more information and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies