• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Arriving Wed. Evening....navy Pier

In summary, Navy Pier offers a variety of dining options for those arriving on Wednesday evening, including popular restaurants such as Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Harry Caray's Tavern, and Giordano's. There is parking available, both self-parking and valet, but it is recommended to arrive early. Tickets for attractions can be purchased in advance, and there may be special events happening on Wednesday evening. Public transportation, including CTA bus and train lines and a water taxi service, is also available. It is recommended to check schedules and routes beforehand for the most convenient option.
esavvymom
Staff member
The fireworks at http://www.navypier.com/ are on Wednesday (and Saturday) nights during the summer. So if you are in town that night, just thought I'd let you know.

We went last year and they put on quite a show!! We were impressed. Depending on your hotel view, you may be able to see it from there, but we weren't able. So we went to a later dinner and then rode rides with my kids (who were with me) until the fireworks were close to starting. We walked back to hotel (4-5 decent blocks to Embassy Suites, but Sheraton is just another block over).

Thanks Bobbi. My wife and I will be there Tuesday till Sunday. We will also have a four year old to entertain. She ought to like the fireworks.

We love watching the fireworks from the John Hancock Building - lounge area is free, just buy a drink/appetizer - the women's bathroom has a fabulous view of the fireworks!! LOL

Oooh, the Upper Level Reception ends at 6:30 - maybe I can make that! :D

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this information about the fireworks at Navy Pier. As a pampered chef consultant, I often travel for work and love to explore new places. I will definitely keep this in mind for my future trips to Chicago. It sounds like a great way to spend a summer evening with family and friends. Thanks again for the recommendation!

1. What are the dining options at Navy Pier for those arriving on Wednesday evening?

Navy Pier offers a variety of dining options for those arriving on Wednesday evening. Some popular options include Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Harry Caray's Tavern, and the famous Giordano's for deep dish pizza. There are also several casual and quick-service restaurants, as well as food stands throughout the pier.

2. Is there parking available at Navy Pier for those arriving on Wednesday evening?

Yes, there is parking available at Navy Pier for those arriving on Wednesday evening. There are both self-parking and valet options, with rates varying depending on the day and time. We recommend arriving early to secure a spot.

3. Can I purchase tickets for attractions at Navy Pier in advance for Wednesday evening?

Yes, you can purchase tickets for most attractions at Navy Pier in advance for Wednesday evening. This includes the Centennial Wheel, Chicago Children's Museum, and the Chicago Shakespeare Theater. We highly recommend purchasing tickets online in advance to avoid long lines and ensure availability.

4. Are there any special events happening at Navy Pier on Wednesday evening?

Yes, there may be special events happening at Navy Pier on Wednesday evening. We recommend checking the Navy Pier website or social media pages for upcoming events and performances. You can also inquire at the Guest Services desk for more information.

5. Is there public transportation available to Navy Pier for those arriving on Wednesday evening?

Yes, there is public transportation available to Navy Pier for those arriving on Wednesday evening. The CTA bus and train lines have stops near Navy Pier, and there is also a water taxi service that stops at the pier. We recommend checking the schedules and routes beforehand for the most convenient option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies