• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSales New and Discontinued Items

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of new and discontinued items for purchase, which can be found on their website or through a representative. These items are released on a regular basis, with some limited edition items only available for a short period of time. Once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. However, special discounts and promotions are often offered for these items. And, their standard return and exchange policy applies to both new and discontinued items.
trps
Silver Member
LOTS OF current items please PM for a list

Actually shipping charges will be added

Consultant Items
NEW

Consultant Jean Apron $10
Large Envelope $10

size MEDIUM COLLARD tan Pampered Chef shirt used $5.00
Across the body or Over the shoulder black bag never used but not in plastic $15.00

2012 items
Silicone Handle Protector
Silicone Helper Handle Protector
Mini Pie Dishes
Brownie Pan $15
Cherry Chipotle BBQ Sauce $7.00
Tangerine Ginger Sauce $6.00 x 2
BBQ Brush $10.00 x 2
Small Square Bowls set of 2 $10.00 x 2
Appetizer Plates $10.00
Korean BBQ Sauce $7.00
Carolina Mustard BBQ $7.00

No Longer Available Items
Old style cookie press $20.00
Oval Cutting Board $10.00
Reversible Tiles Table Runner $7.00
Small Bowls Colored (4) $25.00
Toaster Bags (new but opened to see what they were) $3.00
Old style carving set $30.00
Kitchen Scale $20.00
Striped Medium Bowl $10.00
Kitchen Shears Case (black) $5.00

Old Rectangle Chillzanne Platter $20.00

Mini Bake Taupe $15.00 each x 2
Rectangular Baker Taupe $27

Microfiber Dishcloths Green/Purple $5.00 each x 3
Microfiber Dishcloths Purple/Orange $5.

Used
Large collapsible bowl (no lid ) $10.00
Nylon Fork $2.00
Large Slotted Spoon $5.00
Double BBQ turner $7.50

Cookie Cutter (used ) $1.00

Hi there! I am interested in some of the items you have listed. Can you please send me a list of all the current items you have available for sale and their prices? Also, can you let me know how much shipping would be? Thank you!

Hello! Thank you for sharing your list of current and discontinued items. It's always exciting to see what new products are available from Pampered Chef. I am interested in a few items on your list and would love to know more about them. Could you please provide me with more information about the Large Envelope and the Across the Body/Over the Shoulder Black Bag? Also, I am interested in the Mini Pie Dishes and the Brownie Pan from 2012. Could you tell me more about those as well? Thank you!

1. What are the current new and discontinued items available for purchase from Pampered Chef?

Our current new and discontinued items can be found on our website under the "For Sales" section. You can also contact your Pampered Chef representative for a full list of available products.

2. How often do new and discontinued items become available?

We release new and discontinued items on a regular basis, typically every few months. However, we also have limited edition items that are only available for a short period of time.

3. Can I still purchase a discontinued item?

Unfortunately, once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. We recommend checking our website or contacting your Pampered Chef representative for similar products that may be available.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing new and discontinued items?

Yes, we often offer special discounts and promotions for our new and discontinued items. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef representative for the latest deals.

5. Can I return or exchange a new or discontinued item?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy applies to new and discontinued items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website or contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • trps