• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Shirts: Pink XL & White Size L - $10 OBO + Shipping

In summary, the seller has two HWC shirts for sale - one pink and one white. The pink shirt has shrunk in the wash and is now smaller, suitable for a smaller person. The seller is asking for $10 plus shipping (OBO) for both shirts. The white shirt is about a size large and has not shrunk. The seller is also asking for $10 (OBO) for this shirt. Shipping is $4.05. The pink shirt is still available, but the white shirt has been sold. The seller will update by the middle of next week regarding the sale of the pink shirt.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I have 2 HWC shirts for sale.

Both have a V-neck one is white and one is pink.

The pink is XL, but very small. It shrunk in the wash so it will fit a smaller person now (maybe a B or C cup). I'm asking $10 plus shipping (OBO)

The whte is about a size large. It has been washed, but did not shrink. I am asking $10 for this as well (OBO).

Shipping from 85388 (if you are in Phoenix, AZ or a surrounding suburb we can arrange pick up)

UpdateSale of pink shirt is PENDING
White shirt still available

I will be sending the shirt in a priority envelope so the shipping will be $4.05 no matter where it's going.

Hey Chef Kearns I was just wondering which 2 shirts these are in order to compare sizes...I bought a pink HWC that said 5th year last year that was on sale and it was small to begin with then it shrunk is this the same shirt as yours?...and I was wondering if the white one you have is the one they have on the site now as 'back by popular demand' if they are the same 2 shirts I was just wondering if they run about the same size so I know for proper sizing PLZZZZZZZZZ
Thanks

Jennifer-Yes, the shirt I have is the one featured on the VIP website right now. I say it is about a large because I bought it XL, but it so obviously isn't.

Last edited:
I am just sooooooo frustrated with these people I could scream.:rolleyes:

Don't kill me anyone but I did order some old supplies (postcards and such) off :eek: ebay:eek: and 2 of the sets I purchased were from the same person and shipped the same and it had 2 shirts they both say Large I think one is a polo and the other is a v-neck 3/4 sleeve and they both fit ok but the pink 5-year HWC shirt I ordered from VIP last year I ordered 2XL and it was small and then I washed it and I am not overly comfortable wearing it now, hmmm, maybe I should look into that breast reduction :rolleyes: if I only had the money, lol, I always look like this :rolleyes: when friends complain about wanting larger ones, lol.

is the shirt still available

As of right now the sale is pending on both shirts. I am awaiting payment. Once I've received payment the I will consider them sold. So...I will update by the middle of next week.

Thank you, everyone for the interest!

UPDATE!!

Pink Shirt -- Available
White Shirt -- SOLD!!

Last edited:

1. What is the material of the HWC shirts?

The HWC shirts are made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material that is perfect for everyday wear.

2. Are the shirts true to size?

Yes, the HWC shirts are designed to fit true to size. We recommend referring to the size chart for accurate measurements.

3. Can I negotiate the price?

Yes, the price listed is open to negotiation. Please make an offer and we will do our best to accommodate.

4. How much is shipping for the shirts?

Shipping costs will vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Please provide your zip code for an accurate shipping quote.

5. Can I purchase just one of the shirts?

Yes, you have the option to purchase either the pink XL or white size L shirt individually. However, the price for one shirt remains the same at $10.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies