• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Sale

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I have 2 HWC shirts for sale.

Both have a V-neck one is white and one is pink.

The pink is XL, but very small. It shrunk in the wash so it will fit a smaller person now (maybe a B or C cup). I'm asking $10 plus shipping (OBO)

The whte is about a size large. It has been washed, but did not shrink. I am asking $10 for this as well (OBO).

Shipping from 85388 (if you are in Phoenix, AZ or a surrounding suburb we can arrange pick up)

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Update

Sale of pink shirt is PENDING
White shirt still available

I will be sending the shirt in a priority envelope so the shipping will be $4.05 no matter where it's going.

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
Hey Chef Kearns I was just wondering which 2 shirts these are in order to compare sizes...I bought a pink HWC that said 5th year last year that was on sale and it was small to begin with then it shrunk is this the same shirt as yours?...and I was wondering if the white one you have is the one they have on the site now as 'back by popular demand' if they are the same 2 shirts I was just wondering if they run about the same size so I know for proper sizing PLZZZZZZZZZ
Thanks

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Jennifer-Yes, the shirt I have is the one featured on the VIP website right now. I say it is about a large because I bought it XL, but it so obviously isn't.

Last edited:

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
I am just sooooooo frustrated with these people I could scream.:rolleyes:

Don't kill me anyone but I did order some old supplies (postcards and such) off :eek: ebay:eek: and 2 of the sets I purchased were from the same person and shipped the same and it had 2 shirts they both say Large I think one is a polo and the other is a v-neck 3/4 sleeve and they both fit ok but the pink 5-year HWC shirt I ordered from VIP last year I ordered 2XL and it was small and then I washed it and I am not overly comfortable wearing it now, hmmm, maybe I should look into that breast reduction :rolleyes: if I only had the money, lol, I always look like this :rolleyes: when friends complain about wanting larger ones, lol.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
As of right now the sale is pending on both shirts. I am awaiting payment. Once I've received payment the I will consider them sold. So...I will update by the middle of next week.

Thank you, everyone for the interest!