• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Buying a Woven Selection Tray for $25?

In summary, the "forSale Woven Selection Tray" is made of durable and lightweight woven bamboo, measuring approximately 16.5 inches long, 11.5 inches wide, and 2.5 inches high. It is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. The tray is not oven safe and is best used for serving and displaying food. It can also be used as a decorative piece or for organizing small items in your home.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have this woven selection tray for the simple addition long rectangle serving tray. I'm asking $25 plus shipping. I do take PayPal.
20150306_100508.jpg

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Wow, that sounds like a great deal! Can you tell me more about the woven selection tray? Is it made from a specific material or design? And how much would shipping be? I'm definitely interested in purchasing it. Do you have any pictures or more details you can share? Thank you!

What is the "forSale Woven Selection Tray" made of?

The "forSale Woven Selection Tray" is made of durable and lightweight woven bamboo, perfect for serving and displaying a variety of foods.

What are the dimensions of the tray?

The "forSale Woven Selection Tray" measures approximately 16.5 inches long, 11.5 inches wide, and 2.5 inches high, making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, snacks, or desserts.

Is the tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "forSale Woven Selection Tray" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing with warm soapy water and air-drying to prolong its lifespan.

Can I use this tray in the oven?

No, the "forSale Woven Selection Tray" is not oven safe as it is made of bamboo, which can be damaged by high heat. It is best used for serving and displaying only.

What other uses does the tray have besides serving food?

The "forSale Woven Selection Tray" can also be used as a decorative piece for holding small items such as keys or jewelry, or as a base for creating a beautiful centerpiece for your table. It's also great for organizing and displaying items in your pantry or bathroom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • jenpartain