• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a White TTA and USG for Sale?

, I have a friend who's daughter wants a white TTA. I don't think the USG is necessary, but I'll check and let you know. Thanks! I'll check with my friend and let you know.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My mom has a white TTA and a USG that she doesn't need...$10 for the TTA and $25 for the USG...plus shipping from 33064...let me know if you are interested.

Sorry but what are TTA and USG?

I know the TTA is Tool Turn About but I'm not sure of the USG.

SilverCeladon said:
I know the TTA is Tool Turn About but I'm not sure of the USG.

USG=Ultimate Slice & Grate...the old Mandoline, retired last year....;)

I have a customer who called me last night, wanting a white TTA. Do you still have it available? Is it white? New or used? If so, what would the shipping be...I am definetly interested!!!

I don't get on very much, but I will check back later today.
Thanks
J

pamperedjamie said:
I have a customer who called me last night, wanting a white TTA. Do you still have it available? Is it white? New or used? If so, what would the shipping be...I am definetly interested!!!

I don't get on very much, but I will check back later today.
Thanks
J
Shipping would depend on the zip code. It was used about 2x and is not in the box anymore. Email me or PM me.

I might have a NIB white TTA as well. If one is still needed, let me know and I"ll dig.

I'd love to pick up a TTA since I'm just getting started.

I'd love to purchase the white TTA from someone...just PM me what you want for it and shipping to zip code 79079. Thanks!

Ruth & Kat - I never heard back from the first person who was interested so if you PM me you mailing address, I can get a shipping quote for you.

dannyzmom said:
Ruth & Kat - I never heard back from the first person who was interested so if you PM me you mailing address, I can get a shipping quote for you.

Just PM you! Thanks

RuthV said:
I'd love to pick up a TTA since I'm just getting started.
Then you'd probably want to pick up the new black one.

Do you still have the USG for 25?

A friend saw mine and wants the older version not the new mandoline. The zip would be 70706 for shipping.

samcmills said:
Do you still have the USG for 25?

A friend saw mine and wants the older version not the new mandoline. The zip would be 70706 for shipping.

Yep - still have it!
Shipping should be about $6.50

Great, let me e-mail her the price and I will get back with you this afternoon.

Dannyzmom, did you get my e-mail? I sent it on the 27th but haven't gotten a response. My friend does want the USG.

I sent you my e-mail address and mailing address, if you could send me a paypal invoice or tell me what e-mail address to send a payment to, or what other form of payment if you don't take paypal, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Susan

1. What is "forSale - Tta White & Usg" and how is it different from other products?

"forSale - Tta White & Usg" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that combines the functions of a spatula, whisk, and tongs. It is designed to make cooking and serving easier and more efficient. Unlike traditional kitchen tools, it has a flexible silicone head that can be used for stirring, flipping, and serving without scratching your cookware.

2. Is "forSale - Tta White & Usg" safe to use with all types of cookware?

Yes, "forSale - Tta White & Usg" is safe to use with all types of cookware, including non-stick pans. The silicone head is heat resistant up to 600°F and will not scratch or damage your cookware.

3. Can "forSale - Tta White & Usg" be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, "forSale - Tta White & Usg" is designed for both cooking and serving. Its versatile design allows you to use it for stirring, flipping, and serving food without having to switch between different kitchen tools.

4. How do I clean "forSale - Tta White & Usg"?

You can clean "forSale - Tta White & Usg" easily by hand or in the dishwasher. The silicone head is removable for thorough cleaning and is also dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing the handle to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can I use "forSale - Tta White & Usg" for grilling?

Yes, "forSale - Tta White & Usg" is great for grilling as well. Its heat resistant silicone head makes it safe to use on a hot grill, and the tongs function allows you to easily flip and serve food without needing to use multiple tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • Jennie_becca