• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tools, Envelopes & More - 60107 - Used & New

In summary, the conversation is about various items being sold by Susan, with prices not including S&H from 60107. The items include a tool turnabout tote for $10, a small padded envelope for $10, a knife case for $15, new and used catalog bags with a see-through front pocket for $10 and $7, a large padded bag for $15, and two different types of totes for $10 for both. There is also a cranberry striped quilted bag for $25, but interested buyers should PM Susan as she does not regularly check ChefSuccess. The conversation also includes a question about the specific type of catalog tote being sold.
susanr613
Gold Member
Prices do not include S&H from 60107. All are barely used except as noted below

Tool turnabout tote: $10
Small Padded envelope: $10
Knife Case: $15
Catalog bags with see thru front pocket: new: $10, used $7
Large padded bag, could fit bar pan plus pizza stone, a little frayed along the edges and a zipper sticks: $15
Two totes, one like an upright reusable bag and one more like a shoulder tote (horizontal orientation), have pockets galore. These would be great for taking paperwork to a show: $10/both
Cranberry striped quilted bag - incentive offered in conjunction with NC '08: $25

PM me if interested, as I do not check ChefSuccess on a regular basis.

TIA

Bumping and updating the list

Large padded bag, could fit bar pan plus pizza stone, a little frayed along the edges and a zipper sticks: $15
Two totes, one like an upright reusable bag and one more like a shoulder tote (horizontal orientation), have pockets galore. These would be great for taking paperwork to a show: $10/both

susanr613 said:

Tool turnabout tote: $10
Cranberry striped quilted bag - incentive offered in conjunction with NC '08: $25

TIA

susanr613 said:
Bumping and updating the list

Susan can you tell which catalog tote you have? Is it the newer one from conference in 2009? If so I will take it.

Thank you shipping is to 66411.

smithcooking said:
Susan can you tell which catalog tote you have? Is it the newer one from conference in 2009? If so I will take it.

Thank you shipping is to 66411.

You'd be best to PM her if you want a faster reply, as she stated in her original post.

Hey Keith thanks for having my back....Ashley the catalog totes are the ones you can get on supply order and I think they are smaller than what was handed out at NC last year.

What is included in the "Tools, Envelopes & More - 60107" set?

The "Tools, Envelopes & More - 60107" set includes a variety of kitchen tools such as spatulas, peelers, and measuring cups, as well as envelopes for mailing and organizing purposes.

Are the items in this set new or used?

The set includes a mix of both new and used items. The used items have been thoroughly inspected and are in excellent condition.

Can I purchase individual items from this set?

Yes, individual items from the "Tools, Envelopes & More - 60107" set can be purchased separately. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Are the kitchen tools in this set dishwasher safe?

Most of the kitchen tools in this set are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the tools.

What is the return policy for this set?

We have a satisfaction guarantee on all Pampered Chef products. If you are not completely satisfied with your "Tools, Envelopes & More - 60107" set, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • forchelli926
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
forchelli926
  • kcmckay