• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Sale: Totes

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
Prices do not include S&H from 60107. All are barely used except as noted below

Tool turnabout tote: $10
Small Padded envelope: $10
Knife Case: $15
Catalog bags with see thru front pocket: new: $10, used $7
Large padded bag, could fit bar pan plus pizza stone, a little frayed along the edges and a zipper sticks: $15
Two totes, one like an upright reusable bag and one more like a shoulder tote (horizontal orientation), have pockets galore. These would be great for taking paperwork to a show: $10/both
Cranberry striped quilted bag - incentive offered in conjunction with NC '08: $25

PM me if interested, as I do not check ChefSuccess on a regular basis.

TIA

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
Bumping and updating the list

Large padded bag, could fit bar pan plus pizza stone, a little frayed along the edges and a zipper sticks: $15
Two totes, one like an upright reusable bag and one more like a shoulder tote (horizontal orientation), have pockets galore. These would be great for taking paperwork to a show: $10/both

Tool turnabout tote: $10
Cranberry striped quilted bag - incentive offered in conjunction with NC '08: $25

TIA

smithcooking

May 8, 2007
Bumping and updating the list

Susan can you tell which catalog tote you have? Is it the newer one from conference in 2009? If so I will take it.

Thank you shipping is to 66411.

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
Susan can you tell which catalog tote you have? Is it the newer one from conference in 2009? If so I will take it.

Thank you shipping is to 66411.

You'd be best to PM her if you want a faster reply, as she stated in her original post.

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hey Keith thanks for having my back....Ashley the catalog totes are the ones you can get on supply order and I think they are smaller than what was handed out at NC last year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views