• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: the Pampered Chef Set of 4 Holiday Appetizer Plates

In summary, the Pampered Chef Set of 4 Holiday Appetizer Plates includes four festive holiday-themed plates, each measuring 7.5 inches in diameter. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, made of durable stoneware, and suitable for both hot and cold dishes. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have 2 sets of these, used a couple times. I am asking $15 for each set plus shipping.

Attachments

• 4002.jpg
    4002.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 435
If you're interested, please let me know and I can provide you with a shipping quote and other details. Thank you!

Wow, that seems like a great deal! Can you provide more information about the sets? What type of items are included and what condition are they in? Also, how much would shipping be for each set? Thank you!

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef Set of 4 Holiday Appetizer Plates?

The set includes four festive holiday-themed plates, perfect for serving appetizers or desserts. Each plate has a unique design and measures 7.5 inches in diameter.

2. Are these plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy heating and cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash them for best results.

3. What materials are these plates made of?

These plates are made of durable, high-quality stoneware that is resistant to chipping and scratching. They are also lead-free and safe for food use.

4. Can I use these plates for hot and cold dishes?

Yes, these plates are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. They are safe for use in ovens up to 450°F and can also be used to serve chilled appetizers or desserts.

5. Do these plates come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your plates, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies