• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Supply/Products -Cheap!

In summary, the "forSale: Supply/Products -Cheap!" category includes discounted kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef that are either discontinued, overstock items, or seasonal items. These discounted products are still of high-quality standards and can be purchased using a consultant discount. However, there are limited quantities available, so it is recommended to purchase them as soon as possible. These discounted products can also count towards host rewards for parties.
whitneythompson
I have decided to stop selling Pampered Chef and I was hoping another consultant could get some use of the items I will no longer need.
4 packs of 25 Summer 2013 Mini Catalog/Invitations $1 each
2 packs of 25 Wedding Shower Invitations- $3 each
9 packs of 40 Cooking Show Invitations- $2 each
3 packs of 20 Discover Us Brochure- $1 each
1 pack of 10 Join Us Brochure- $1 each
3 packs of 15 Party Planner-$1 each
1 Booking and Recruiting slide-$7
½" x 1 ¾" Return Address Labels (approximately 20 sheets/1600 labels) Used for guest special on mini catalog invitations- $8
3 1/3"x 4" Shipping Labels, Used for the guest info on the Mini catalog invitation (Approximately 100 sheets/600 labels)- $15
2 Aprons (1 all black, 1 same print as small insulated beverage tote)- $5 each
1 Large Black Product Tote (that comes with new consultant kit) $15
Let me know if you need pictures
1 Insulated beverage tote(used to carry prizes for shows, but looks new) $8
1 Spiral & Slice (brand new) $20
1 Set of Silicone Prep Bowls (used once) $10
1 Measuring Spoon set (brand new) $5
1 Classic Batter bowl (Brand new, new design) $13
1 Classic batter bowl with pink lid (Old design, used a few times) $8
1 Small batter bowl with pink lid (Old design, used a few times) $6
1 Cork Trivet (brand new) $5
2- Itty Bitty Bevs Strawberry Daquiri- $5 each
1 Basic Nylon Turner (new) $2
1 Pink Mini Scoop and Measure (Brand new)- $2
2 Pink Microfiber Polka Dot towels (Brands new)- $5 each
1 Pineapple Wedger (used once) $12
1 Stainless Steamer (Brands new) $12
1 Picnic Blanket, that folds into a nice zippered bag. $5
* All prices are negotiable. Please make me an offer. thanks!
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent you a pm

What, if any, items do you have left?

I no longer have the picnic blanket or the aprons, but I still have everything else.

1. What types of products are included in the "forSale: Supply/Products -Cheap!" category?

The "forSale: Supply/Products -Cheap!" category includes a variety of discounted kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef. These products are either discontinued, overstock items, or seasonal items that are being sold at a discounted price.

2. Are the discounted products in the "forSale: Supply/Products -Cheap!" category still of good quality?

Yes, all of the products in the "forSale: Supply/Products -Cheap!" category are still of the same high-quality standards as our regular priced products. They are just being sold at a discounted price due to various reasons such as being discontinued or overstock items.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on products in the "forSale: Supply/Products -Cheap!" category?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to any products in the "forSale: Supply/Products -Cheap!" category. This is a great way to save even more on already discounted products!

4. Are there limited quantities available for the "forSale: Supply/Products -Cheap!" products?

Yes, since these products are either discontinued or overstock items, there are limited quantities available. We recommend purchasing your desired products as soon as possible to ensure availability.

5. Can I host a party and use the discounted products in the "forSale: Supply/Products -Cheap!" category as part of my host rewards?

Yes, you can! These discounted products can count towards your host rewards and help you earn even more free and discounted products. Your consultant can provide more information on how to include these products in your party orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • whitneythompson