• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale - Spring/Summer Catalogs

In summary, the Spring/Summer Catalog is typically released in February each year. You can still order products from the previous catalog until they sell out or are discontinued, but it is recommended to check out the new catalog. You can request a physical copy from your consultant or view/download a digital version online. The Spring/Summer Catalog often includes special deals and promotions on select products. You can also host a party to showcase the new catalog and earn free products by contacting your consultant for more details.
jessicahawney76
I bought too many and have 3 unopened Summer/Spring 25 packs...$40 (including shipping).

Send a payment through paypal @ [email protected] and I will mail them to you the next day.

Hi, is $40.00 the price for all of them? How much would you sell one pack for? I only need one pack.

Thanks

I'll take the other 2 =) [email protected] to arrange shipping! Thanks!

I need some too! Please let me know if you have some available.

jendill said:
I'll take the other 2 =) [email protected] to arrange shipping! Thanks!
Sorry...I thought it would email me if someone responded. I will contact you right away.

ChefMarylu said:
Hi, is $40.00 the price for all of them? How much would you sell one pack for? I only need one pack.

Thanks
I would rather ship them all at once to save on shipping.

Sold..thanks

I have two packs to sell as well. Do you mind telling me what shipping method you used?

1. What is the release date for the Spring/Summer Catalog?

The Spring/Summer Catalog is typically released in February each year.

2. Can I still order products from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order products from the previous catalog until they sell out or are discontinued. However, we highly recommend checking out our new Spring/Summer Catalog for the latest and greatest products.

3. How can I get a physical copy of the Spring/Summer Catalog?

If you have a consultant, you can request a physical copy from them. Otherwise, you can view the catalog online or download a digital version from our website.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Spring/Summer Catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer Catalog often includes special deals and promotions on select products. Be sure to check the catalog or consult with your consultant for more information.

5. Can I host a party to showcase the Spring/Summer Catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to share the new catalog and earn free products. Contact your consultant for more details on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dbingen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • newchefmommy