• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the value of a new Spice Turnabout Tote?

In summary, the "forSale, Spice Turnabout Tote" is a versatile and stylish tote bag designed to hold and organize your spices in the kitchen. It measures 10.5 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 7 inches in height, and can hold up to 12 standard size spice bottles. It is easy to clean and can also be used for other purposes such as storing small items in various rooms of your home.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
Please email your interest to me, not sure how much to charge, since I will have to pay tax on the item on my 1099, wonder what PC feels is the value...New, just not in the package anymore.

note2lori at hotmail dot com

this is sold, thanks for all the emails.

Do you mind if I ask for how much?

$25 plus shipping

What is the "forSale, Spice Turnabout Tote"?

The "forSale, Spice Turnabout Tote" is a versatile and stylish tote bag designed to hold and organize your spices in the kitchen.

What are the dimensions of the Spice Turnabout Tote?

The Spice Turnabout Tote measures 10.5 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 7 inches in height, making it the perfect size to fit in most kitchen cabinets or on your countertop.

How many spice bottles can the Spice Turnabout Tote hold?

The Spice Turnabout Tote can hold up to 12 standard size spice bottles, making it a convenient and compact storage solution for your spices.

Is the Spice Turnabout Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Spice Turnabout Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean material, making it simple to wipe down and keep your spices organized and tidy.

Can the Spice Turnabout Tote be used for other purposes?

Absolutely! While the Spice Turnabout Tote is designed for spice storage, it can also be used to hold other small items in your kitchen, bathroom, or even in your craft room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvtocook868
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefLoriG
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • jj16