• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Simple Addition Items

In summary, the Simple Addition Items set includes a small batter bowl, a small mix 'n scraper, a mini serving spatula, a small classic scraper, and a mini nylon serving spoon. These items are heat resistant up to 428°F (220°C) and can be safely used with hot food. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup and can be purchased separately. The Simple Addition Items are made of high-quality, BPA-free plastic that is safe for food preparation and storage.
milmom
I have 4 small bowls #1910, 4sm plates (1925), 2 med plates (1930) , & 1 platter (1942) I'd like to sell if anyone is interested.

milmom said:
I have 4 small bowls #1910, 4sm plates (1925), 2 med plates (1930) , & 1 platter (1942) I'd like to sell if anyone is interested.
What price for all?

milmom said:
Still avail?

Are these still available?

1. What is included in the Simple Addition Items set?

The Simple Addition Items set includes a small batter bowl, a small mix 'n scraper, a mini serving spatula, a small classic scraper, and a mini nylon serving spoon.

2. Can these items be used with hot food?

Yes, all of the Simple Addition Items are heat resistant up to 428°F (220°C) and can be safely used with hot food.

3. Are these items dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the Simple Addition Items are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

4. Can I purchase these items separately?

Yes, each of the Simple Addition Items can be purchased separately to add to your collection or replace any lost or damaged pieces.

5. What material are these items made of?

The Simple Addition Items are made of high-quality, BPA-free plastic that is safe for food preparation and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • johnnyb614
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies