• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Shimmering Glass Round Platter

In summary, the Shimmering Glass Round Platter has a diameter of 13 inches and is microwave safe, although sudden temperature changes should be avoided and oven mitts should be used when handling hot dishes. It is not safe for oven use and should only be used for serving. The platter can be cleaned in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended for best results. It also comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, allowing for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I love this piece and think it's beautiful but I just never used it!! I am asking $25 for it plus shipping.

So sorry, didn't realize this was still in the catalog. I tried to figure out how to delete it and couldn't. Please disregard or delete if possible. Thanks!

That's a great price for such a beautiful piece! Have you considered selling it on a platform like Etsy or eBay? You might have better luck finding a buyer there. Good luck with the sale!

What is the size of the Shimmering Glass Round Platter?

The Shimmering Glass Round Platter has a diameter of 13 inches.

Is the Shimmering Glass Round Platter microwave safe?

Yes, the platter is microwave safe. However, it is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes and to use oven mitts when handling hot dishes.

Can the Shimmering Glass Round Platter be used in the oven?

No, the platter is not oven safe. It is recommended to use it for serving and not for cooking.

How should I clean the Shimmering Glass Round Platter?

The platter is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve its shine and avoid potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

What is the return policy for the Shimmering Glass Round Platter?

The Shimmering Glass Round Platter comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies