• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Sage Green Beverage Tote

In summary, the Sage Green Beverage Tote has a capacity of 12 cans or bottles. It is fully insulated to keep drinks cold for hours and is designed to hold both cans and bottles, including glass bottles. While it is not completely waterproof, the tote is water-resistant and can withstand light rain or spills without leaking. To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth or spot clean with a mild detergent and air dry.
pcheftammy
This will hold 4 glasses and has a drawstring top. Asking $10 plus shipping.
DSC03837(rev 1).jpg
DSC03839(rev 1).jpg

Thank you for your interest in my item! Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you would like to purchase the item. Thank you!

That sounds like a great deal! Do you have any pictures or measurements of the bag? I'm interested in purchasing, but I want to make sure it will fit my glasses. Also, could you provide an estimate for the shipping cost? Thanks!

1. What is the capacity of the Sage Green Beverage Tote?

The Sage Green Beverage Tote has a capacity of 12 cans or bottles.

2. Is the tote insulated?

Yes, the Sage Green Beverage Tote is fully insulated to keep your drinks cold for hours.

3. Can this tote hold glass bottles?

Yes, the Sage Green Beverage Tote is designed to hold both cans and bottles, including glass bottles.

4. Is the tote waterproof?

While the tote is not completely waterproof, it is water-resistant and can withstand light rain or spills without leaking.

5. How do I clean the tote?

The Sage Green Beverage Tote can be easily cleaned by wiping it down with a damp cloth. For tougher stains, spot clean with a mild detergent and let air dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • MRios