• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Rare RUFTH Trivet from 2007?

P
pampered Ruth
I am going through extra's and I have a RUFTH trivet 2007 new in box. Anyone collecting these?

I would like $10 plus shipping.

PM me please or e-mail [email protected]

I PM'd you.

I would like this if you still have it shipping to 15478. I can pay through Pay Pal let me know at [email protected]

which one was that, I have seem to have lost the round one and would love another.

sorry it is sold

1. What is a RUFTH trivet from 2007?

A RUFTH trivet from 2007 is a type of kitchen tool used to protect countertops and tables from heat. It is usually made of metal or ceramic and has a flat surface with raised edges to hold hot dishes or pots.

2. Is the RUFTH trivet from 2007 a rare item?

It is difficult to determine the rarity of the RUFTH trivet from 2007 without more information. However, since you are specifically looking for one and offering it for sale, it is possible that it may be a less common item.

3. What does "new in box" mean for the RUFTH trivet from 2007?

"New in box" means that the trivet has never been used and is still in its original packaging. This can make it more desirable to collectors or those looking for a pristine item.

4. How much does the seller want for the RUFTH trivet from 2007?

The seller is asking for $10 plus shipping for the RUFTH trivet from 2007. This price may vary depending on the condition and rarity of the item.

5. How can I contact the seller to purchase the RUFTH trivet from 2007?

To purchase the RUFTH trivet from 2007, you can either private message the seller on the platform where the item was listed or email them directly at [email protected]. Be sure to negotiate the price and arrange for shipping with the seller before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AmandaKeyser
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • naekelsey