• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Recruiting Gifts From 1999

In summary, the "forSale: Recruiting Gifts From 1999" set includes a variety of items such as cookware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks that were available for purchase in 1999 as part of a special recruiting promotion. The set cannot be purchased as individual items and the items have been gently used as demonstration pieces but are still in great condition. Returns or exchanges are not accepted for this vintage set, but customer service is available for any issues. There is a limited quantity of these sets available and once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.
chezshelly
Gold Member
These were recruiting gifts from 1999 that were given to consultants by home office........I have retired from Pampered Chef and thought someone would enjoy having them in their PC collection. I am asking $8 for the bowl and $15 for the platter plus shipping.

Attachments

• 20160104_174737.jpg
    20160104_174737.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 483
  • 20160104_174821.jpg
    20160104_174821.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 535
  • 20160104_174803.jpg
    20160104_174803.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 499
1. Small Rectangular Bowl 2. Large Oval Platter Both pieces are made of white ceramic and feature a different embossed design of the Pampered Chef logo. The bowl has a simple, yet elegant design with the logo centered in the middle of the bowl. The platter features a more intricate design with the logo at the center and a border of leaves around the edge. Both pieces are in excellent condition and would make an excellent addition to any Pampered Chef collection.

Hi there, I am definitely interested in adding these recruiting gifts from 1999 to my Pampered Chef collection. Could you please provide some more information about the bowl and platter, such as their sizes and any special features? Also, could you give me an estimate for shipping to my location? Thank you!

1. What is included in the "forSale: Recruiting Gifts From 1999" set?

The set includes a variety of items such as cookware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks that were available for purchase in 1999 as part of a special recruiting promotion.

2. Can I purchase individual items from the set?

No, the set is only available as a complete package and cannot be broken up into individual items.

3. Are these items still in their original packaging?

No, these items have been gently used as demonstration pieces but are in great condition and still function as intended.

4. Can I return or exchange any items from the set?

As this is a vintage set, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. However, if you encounter any issues with the items, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. Is there a limited quantity of these sets available?

Yes, there is a limited quantity of these sets available. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • pcmealswithme