• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Purses & Packs - Save Up to $25 + Free Shipping!

In summary, the "New Purses & Packs - Save Up to $25 + Free Shipping!" promotion includes a variety of purses and packs such as totes, crossbody bags, backpacks, and duffel bags. With this promotion, you can save up to $25 on select purses and packs. The exact amount of savings will depend on the specific bag you choose. There is no need for a promo code as the discounted prices will automatically be reflected at checkout. However, to receive free shipping, your order must total $75 or more. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, and only one promotion can be applied per order.
jbondr
Gold Member
For Sale - Gray Purse $25.00, Black Pack Pack $25, Black & White Coin Purse $10. All items are NEW, never used. Prices include shipping cost.

Attachments

• IMG_4848.JPG
    IMG_4848.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 447
I am interested in the change purse.

Any of these still available?

I also have the grey purse and black back packet (both new) and will take $25 for each (includes shipping). Thank you.

All still available

Does the one purse fit the mini catalog? And what about the coin purse, is it still available too?

The grey purse has a place for mini catalogs.

What types of purses and packs are included in this promotion?

The "New Purses & Packs - Save Up to $25 + Free Shipping!" promotion includes a variety of purses and packs such as totes, crossbody bags, backpacks, and duffel bags.

How much can I save with this promotion?

With this promotion, you can save up to $25 on select purses and packs. The exact amount of savings will depend on the specific bag you choose.

Do I need a promo code to redeem this offer?

No, you do not need a promo code to take advantage of this promotion. The discounted prices will automatically be reflected at checkout.

Is there a minimum purchase amount required to receive free shipping?

Yes, to receive free shipping, your order must total $75 or more. This offer applies to ground shipping within the contiguous United States.

Can I use this promotion in combination with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Cindy Perry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies