• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Pink & Brown Diaper/Tote Bag

In summary, the Pink & Brown Diaper/Tote Bag measures 16.5 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 11 inches in height. It is machine washable on a gentle cycle and comes with a removable and adjustable shoulder strap, a matching changing pad, and a coordinating zippered pouch. The bag is made of durable, water-resistant polyester material, making it easy to clean and perfect for everyday use. It also has a large interior pocket that can fit a standard size changing pad.
itsjustCarla
I bought this from Merrill and have never used it - in fact, it's only been out of the box once and put right back.

It sold for $11.95 and that's what I'm asking plus shipping (which appears to be in the $7 range). I prefer Paypal.

ALSO, I am in search of some unused colored cutlery if anyone has any they would like to part with.

IM or email me.

:balloon::balloon: thanks!! :balloon::balloon:

Carla,
I am interested. My zip code is 11219. Can you let me know the total?
Annie

The bag is sold. Thank you!!!

1. What are the dimensions of the diaper/tote bag?

The Pink & Brown Diaper/Tote Bag measures 16.5 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 11 inches in height.

2. Is the bag machine washable?

Yes, the bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the integrity of the fabric and design.

3. Can the bag fit a standard size changing pad?

Yes, the Pink & Brown Diaper/Tote Bag has a large interior pocket that can fit a standard size changing pad.

4. Does the bag come with any additional accessories?

The bag comes with a removable and adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying, as well as a matching changing pad and a coordinating zippered pouch for storing smaller items.

5. What is the material of the bag?

The Pink & Brown Diaper/Tote Bag is made of durable, water-resistant polyester material, making it easy to clean and perfect for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Jules711