• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Pampered Chef Short Sleeve Tshirt, Pale Pink

In summary, the Pampered Chef t-shirt is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend fabric. It is true to size and is recommended to order your usual size for the best fit. Unfortunately, customization is not available for this t-shirt at this time, but there are other customizable products on the website. The t-shirt is currently only available in pale pink, but there may be potential for new colors in the future. If the t-shirt does not fit or meet expectations, it can be returned or exchanged within 30 days.
pcheftammy
This is a size large. It's in good condition with lots of life left!
DSC03833(rev 0).jpg
$5 plus shipping please!

Wow, that sounds like a great deal! Is the size large true to size or does it run small? Also, do you have any pictures of the item available? Thank you!

Hi there!I'm interested in purchasing this size large item. Could you provide some more details about it, such as what type of clothing or item it is? Also, would you be able to share some pictures of the item so I can see its condition? And finally, could you let me know how much the shipping would be?Thank you!

1. What material is the Pampered Chef t-shirt made of?

The Pampered Chef t-shirt is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend fabric.

2. Is the t-shirt true to size?

Yes, the t-shirt is true to size. We recommend ordering your usual size for the best fit.

3. Can I customize the t-shirt with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for this t-shirt at this time. However, we do have other customizable products available on our website.

4. Does the t-shirt come in other colors?

Currently, the Pampered Chef t-shirt is only available in pale pink. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings, so stay tuned for potential new colors in the future.

5. Can I return or exchange the t-shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a 30-day return and exchange policy for all of our products. If the t-shirt doesn't fit or meet your expectations, we would be happy to assist you with a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies