• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Next Cooking Show with Our Planning Guides and Flyers

In summary, using Pampered Chef's planning guides and flyers can greatly simplify the process of organizing a cooking show. These resources provide a clear outline, helpful tips, and customizable templates for invitations and menu planning. They also allow for personalization and help keep track of important details and deadlines. The planning guides and flyers are fully customizable to fit the specific needs of your cooking show and can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website. These resources are free for consultants to use, but there may be a printing cost for physical copies. They can also be shared with team members, but please do not distribute them to non-consultants or use them for non-Pampered Chef events.
sk8rgrrl99
16 cooking show planning guides
1 spanish catalog
25 your life, your way recruiting flyers
5 congratulations on your new business flyers
5 come join us flyers
1 opportunity DVD

Asking $10 + shipping for all.

If the price is too high here but you are still interested, please name your price. I'm not out to price gouge anyone, I'd just like to see the materials get used if anyone needs them.

Why are you selling those Sarah??? You aren't leaving us are you?

No way! Those are just things I don't use - I have my own flyers and personalized letters that I prefer.

oh ok you had me nervous for a second!!:)

Sarah are they still available?

they sure are. If you'd like to give me your zip code I can give you a shipping price tomorrow.

47201 Thanks!

The shipping price is $7.10 for the paperwork via the USPS. Please send me a PM or email through my profile if you'd like this paperwork and let me know if you want to send me a check or money order or if you'd like to use paypal.
Thank you!!

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef's planning guides and flyers for organizing a cooking show?

Using our planning guides and flyers can make organizing a cooking show much easier and more efficient. They provide a clear outline of the steps to take, helpful tips and tricks, and customizable templates for invitations and menu planning. They also help keep track of important details and deadlines.

Can I customize the planning guides and flyers to fit my specific cooking show?

Yes, our planning guides and flyers are fully customizable to fit your specific needs. You can add your own personal touches, adjust the layout and design, and tailor the content to match your cooking show theme. This allows for a more personalized and professional touch to your event.

How do I access the planning guides and flyers?

Our planning guides and flyers are available for download on our website. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, you can browse and download the templates that best suit your needs.

Are the planning guides and flyers free to use?

Yes, the planning guides and flyers are completely free for Pampered Chef consultants to use. They are included as part of your membership benefits and can be downloaded at any time. However, if you wish to make physical copies, there may be a printing cost.

Can I share the planning guides and flyers with my team members?

Yes, you can share the planning guides and flyers with your team members. We encourage collaboration and teamwork, and our resources are available to all Pampered Chef consultants. However, please do not share the templates with non-consultants or use them for non-Pampered Chef events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MichaelW
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hampsonj
  • acourvelle